Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I thought someone would have started a thread by now! Why hasn't anyone? The violence is so wrong! It reminds me of the unrest in the sixties.

The Virginia governor has declared a state of emergency.

"Charlottesville has become a flash point for white nationalists and protesters seeking to counter them since a City Council vote in February to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a park formerly called Lee Park but renamed in June as Emancipation Park."
- Michael Edison Hayden
White nationalist rally in Virginia sparks violent clashes, emergency declaration

A car plowed into a group of counter-protesters at the white nationalist rally today! :angry:

Please pray for a return to non-violence.

I'm a Republican who HATES bigotry and unwarranted violence!

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
  • Agree
Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I apologize. I didn't know they were involved. Why are they?

No problem I just saw you had named only one side of the protest groups present but not the other, I appreciate that the title of this article names both equally (as twin terror groups).

I believe they are both funded supremacy groups flexing for us.

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Of course it was them, and ANTIFA, but the mainstream media wants to paint any white who is tired of our nations being destroyed through immigration, migration, "diversity language", etc. as a wretched person.

Now, I do not condone anybody resorting to violence, and particularly the driver of the car. I also don't condone a MINORITY of the crowd who were Nazis. That said, it's obvious if you watch the actual videos that the left started this. The only reason alternative right people were holding a rally in the first place was because the city of Charlottesville, like Communists, decided to remove a historical monument of southern heritage. The rally marchers were going to keep the rally in a public park, but city police were disengaged, and I believe that the governor ordered state police to tell them it was an unlawful protest, despite the fact that a federal judge ruled in their favor for first amendment rights. Despite that, the rally goers were forced to move, since they claimed it an unlawful assembly thirty minutes before the rally was to take place. That is why they instead decided to march.

The following day, those protesting white displacement in America and other white countries, the product of the globalists who desire their ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (AKA Satanic Operatives), likely sent in ANTIFA and BLM as opposition to rile up chaos by throwing bottles filled with urine and feces at the marchers. As far as could be told, most of the violence, no, the overwhelming majority of the violence, was initiated from these leftist groups. Yet the media who are in the hands of the satanic globalists paint the mostly white men as white supremacists, which is a lie. They also used it as an agenda to vilify the idea of the preservation of white countries. If you know your Bible, you know that God divided the peoples at the Tower of Babel and set their boundaries. Now, of course this was by language, but you'd have to be a non-thinking person not to realize that language groups and the resulting languages fit within a compartmentalization of racial groups, by and large. These groups also exist in different places on Earth (whites in Europe, blacks in Africa, and yellows in Asia). Therefore, it is readily apparent that the New World Order globalists are actively attacking whites and white countries with intent to destroy what God has set up. Through immigration of other racial groups into white countries, the globalist left is seeking to destroy them, for whites are more independent and less able to control. They use the media and academia to brainwash many whites against their own racial preservation. They use the media to vilify whites who are saying enough is enough.

Upvote 0

Eric Reed

Jun 18, 2017
US
✟1,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course it was them, and ANTIFA, but the mainstream media wants to paint any white who is tired of our nations being destroyed through immigration, migration, "diversity language", etc. as a wretched person.

Now, I do not condone anybody resorting to violence, and particularly the driver of the car. I also don't condone a MINORITY of the crowd who were Nazis. That said, it's obvious if you watch the actual videos that the left started this. The only reason alternative right people were holding a rally in the first place was because the city of Charlottesville, like Communists, decided to remove a historical monument of southern heritage. The rally marchers were going to keep the rally in a public park, but city police were disengaged, and I believe that the governor ordered state police to tell them it was an unlawful protest, despite the fact that a federal judge ruled in their favor for first amendment rights. Despite that, the rally goers were forced to move, since they claimed it an unlawful assembly thirty minutes before the rally was to take place. That is why they instead decided to march.

The following day, those protesting white displacement in America and other white countries, the product of the globalists who desire their ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (AKA Satanic Operatives), likely sent in ANTIFA and BLM as opposition to rile up chaos by throwing bottles filled with urine and feces at the marchers. As far as could be told, most of the violence, no, the overwhelming majority of the violence, was initiated from these leftist groups. Yet the media who are in the hands of the satanic globalists paint the mostly white men as white supremacists, which is a lie. They also used it as an agenda to vilify the idea of the preservation of white countries. If you know your Bible, you know that God divided the peoples at the Tower of Babel and set their boundaries. Now, of course this was by language, but you'd have to be a non-thinking person not to realize that language groups and the resulting languages fit within a compartmentalization of racial groups, by and large. These groups also exist in different places on Earth (whites in Europe, blacks in Africa, and yellows in Asia). Therefore, it is readily apparent that the New World Order globalists are actively attacking whites and white countries with intent to destroy what God has set up. Through immigration of other racial groups into white countries, the globalist left is seeking to destroy them, for whites are more independent and less able to control. They use the media and academia to brainwash many whites against their own racial preservation. They use the media to vilify whites who are saying enough is enough.
Hopefully this will send a strong message to leftist, commie clones (many BLM activists; ANTIFA; other Leftist Regressives enabling, and encouraging Leftist extremism) that not all freedom-loving white folk will continue to put up with white-bashing nor violence against the Right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Virginia governor has declared a state of emergency.

Too bad the Government of SC has failed the people and you are in distress and sadness over the situation. Sorry for you.

And to your Governor.....Well duh Governor.

One group protesting a governments decision.
One group protesting another group. ie ding, ding, ding, "instigators"!

Shocking you have not figured out issuing permits for two opposing groups on the same day, in the same city, might be a disaster!

Perhaps the "extremists" (har har) should stand aside an allow the government to appease people who hate American history....ERASE American history, Take down historical flags, take down monuments, rip out the pages of history.....

No history, Pretty much makes their whining and reparations demand; Moot.

God Bless,
SBC

Reactions: Eric Reed
Upvote 0

Jenny_8675309

We tried to warn you...
Aug 13, 2017
Hampton
✟22,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thought you were talking about Bureau of Land Management. Black lives DO matter and so do white, blue and yellow and every color in between!
Anything to try to dodge acknowledgement of the problem, I guess.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Unfortunately, it looks like the government might try to prosecute the driver as a "terrorist." That is s dangerous and slippery slope against freedom.

Do you support freedom to kill protestors?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Titus 3
3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

Matthew 22
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Romans 12 NIV
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAkPAAAAJDQyMjQ1NDM0LTZjYmQtNDYyNi05NjVjLTc4NWFmOGQ5MWE5Mw.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pappy&Me

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Jax.Fl.
✟30,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The KKK does more harm to whites as they are used liek a weapon against us all. But they are not Nazis. They are anti zionist. You know the group of NWO advacates nobody can speak out against. They control our nations wars are allied with Saudi Arabia and other radicals. They also control and write our history to suit their agendas. Our whole educatonal system is controlled by this group. They brag about it public. They created The Federal Reserve ,controlled the slave markets starting in the 1500's. They helped fill Africa with muslims and control the military industrial complex. ADL,ACLU,SPLC, Federal Reserve, Corporate law, and indirectly appoint court justices just to name a few. Even control the way majority of Christians believe and who they put before Jesus and God.
The House of Judah has never been the largest number like God said it will be when He told Abraham their numbers would be like the sands. The Devil controls this world and that too is scriptural. Like Jesus said to them , " you are of your father the devil and a liar from the beginning ' paraquote '. There are good Israelites from the House of Judah but they are silent. And their are bad in all religions and groups of people. But most of them are not held up to be above any reproach.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Well, when one shows up to a rally wearing a Klan outfit or swastikas, spewing racist ideology, I'd say they earn that label.

Unfortunately, it looks like the government might try to prosecute the driver as a "terrorist." That is s dangerous and slippery slope against freedom.

Freedom? What does "freedom" have to do with plowing a vehicle into a crowd of people with the intent to harm/kill them? If he was Mulsim and screamed "Allahu Akbar!" as he hit the gas, would you feel the same?

Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hopefully this will send a strong message to leftist, commie clones (many BLM activists; ANTIFA; other Leftist Regressives enabling, and encouraging Leftist extremism) that not all freedom-loving white folk will continue to put up with white-bashing nor violence against the Right.

Yea! If you don’t want to get killed, then stay home! Great message to send!

Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

What ever happened to the good old days down south when you could kill those who disagreed with you? It is good to see you guys “rising” up again.

Upvote 0