Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for healing for this nation, particularly of divides along racial and gender lines. May we help the poor, the children and the elderly, welcome the foreigner and free the prisoners (enacting policies and laws under the Lord's guidance and wisdom). May there be a reversal in divorces in this country and a restoration of the sanctity and honoring of marriage. May people not abort their children because they would be an inconvenience. May the Word of the Lord be honored throughout this country. May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ rest upon this country. May we submit to authorities in the Lord and not slander our leaders. May we ask not what God or our country can do for us but how we can be of service to them, in that order.

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Praying that the stock market goes back up.

I am praying that the Lord will continue to raise up a multitude of praying Christians to intercede for America and the nations. We have to have a stable home base (America) to continue to work for God in the way that we want.

Praying that God will move Biden and his cabinet memebers to remove the sanctions agsinst Russia considering they seem to be doing more harm than good.

Praying God will put a hook in bidens mouth (2 Kings 19:28) and continue to move him in reversing his disasterous energy policies. He is now allowing some driling on federal land. But he must go futher.

Pray Christians, like you never have before. Pray for your nation's sake, pray for this US Mid-term election cycle. Pray for your children's sake.

We must remember to pray for the members of this website as well.

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

“Ye are the salt of the earth...” (Mat 5:13)

Salt certainly preserves.
Salt certainly make something more desirable.
Salt certainly is a vital nutrient and thus nourishes.
Salt certainly affects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

Christians have been charged with not only representing the Truth, but also to affect the whole earth. Salt affects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

Keep your staffs of intercession held aloft, children of God. Just as Moses received strength to hold his staff up until victory was accomplished, likewise Christ will keep your staff of intercession held high.

Victory, victory, victory in Jesus' name!!

Exo 17:10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
Exo 17:11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
Exo 17:12 But Moses’ hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
Exo 17:13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying that this website will continute to have the funds to continue operating.
Is this website struggling fnancially?

In the meantime, praying for our nation. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Is this website struggling fnancially?

In the meantime, praying for our nation. (((hug)))
I don't know. I'm praying preemptively in the sense that Satan probably wants this and other similar sites shut down. IF that is the case, then praying preemptively is part of an overall good prayer strategy. We can keep his foot out of the door (2 Corinthians 2:11). :ebil:

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know. I'm praying preemptively in the sense that Satan probably wants this and other similar sites shut down. IF that is the case, then praying preemptively is part of an overall good prayer strategy. We can keep his foot out of the door (2 Corinthians 2:11). :ebil:
i agree. Amen! :ebil:

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,410.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

The Guardian said:
Hurricane Ian: more than 2m without power as Florida
hit with ‘catastrophic’ wind and rain

prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif

The people of Florida are in
my Prayers!
Lord Have Mercy!!

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
(1) God does desire genuine Good to come forth in society (Jn. 3:16; 2 Chr.7:14; Ps. 67:1-7)

(2) For the most part, God has chosen to work through the Church to bring forth such good in society, such as through teaching God’s Word, through prayer and other means (Matt. 5:13-14; 28:18-20; Luke 10:2; 1 Tim. 2:1-4; Jer. 29:7).

(3) The godless will not bring forth genuine good in society (Gen. 6:5; Jn. 3:19; 8:44).

(4) Conclusion: If such genuine good does not come forth in society, the fault lies mostly with the Church of God (Ex.17:11; Ez. 22:30-31).

So please pray for the elections in the US and and vote, Church!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am thankingking God for giving me the strenth to fast all day today for the US elections. Praying the same for as many other Christians as possible.

We reap what we sow (Ga. 6:7).

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Gal. 6:9).

Upvote 0