singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray You keep our country from harm and those who would harm us. I pray You hedge in the US. I pray You lead and guide our leaders ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord I stand in agreement to the above and add the military all over the world wishing they were home this Christmas. Lord you know they are in some not so nice places today. They are volunteers also Father and are there to keep me and mine safe here at home. What greater thing can they do father than stand ready to give their lives for those of us they dont even know? Lord please protect them as they do your will across the globe! In Jesus mighty name I pray! amen

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
ObamaUS1.jpg

Father, I'm here to pray that this new presidency be a good thing ... I trust You. I also want to remember our military away from home and their families and lift them in prayer. Father, I ask You lift their hearts with hope and joy ... in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, thank You for the year 2008. Our country was free from terrorism in our homes, yards, neighborgoods, towns and cities, and states. We give You the glory for leading and guiding those in charge in that area. We give You the glory You see what we can not and fix what we don't know. You undo the damage we do and teach us to do better. May we all ... each and every person ... never forget that. I pray in 2009 You will lead guide and direct our country to new heights of great pleasure to You. I pray eyes and ears and hearts and minds are opened and focus is directed to You and Your ways, laws commandments and kingdom. Thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ watching over us and His advocation on our behalf. I pray You bless America in 2009. in Jesus precious and honorable name I ask these things ... Amen.

GodBlesstheUSA.gif

• Prayers
Upvote 0

BroGinder

Veteran
Aug 18, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟14,621.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord bless the USA. I know it is in total chaos right now. Lord please bring order and put the boldness in your people as we know we live in the last days Lord. Use us to bring as many people to you as we can. In Jesus name

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pastor LDM

Aug 16, 2008
Greenwood, Indiana
✟15,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
National Revival Prayer For Our Country;

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for the great sleeping giant, the church, who even now has begun to shake herself from her sleep. I pray she would awake to righteousness and holiness in every denomination, in every body of believers, and slumber no longer.

I pray we would begin to unify under the blood-stained banner of the Cross and preach the gospel of the kingdom clearly and boldly in every highway and byway of our nation.

I pray that we will not only stand up and speak up but that we will begin to reap a great harvest in our nation, bringing multitudes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

May the revival of the saints be so all-encompassing that it affects the spiritual complexion of our entire nation and influences our politics, our economy, our media and our entire society.

Scripture References;
Acts 3:19
Ephesians 3:14-21
Ephesians 1:15-23
Remember that God is our only sure trust AMEN.....

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
National Revival Prayer For Our Country;

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for the great sleeping giant, the church, who even now has begun to shake herself from her sleep. I pray she would awake to righteousness and holiness in every denomination, in every body of believers, and slumber no longer.

I pray we would begin to unify under the blood-stained banner of the Cross and preach the gospel of the kingdom clearly and boldly in every highway and byway of our nation.

I pray that we will not only stand up and speak up but that we will begin to reap a great harvest in our nation, bringing multitudes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

May the revival of the saints be so all-encompassing that it affects the spiritual complexion of our entire nation and influences our politics, our economy, our media and our entire society.

Scripture References;
Acts 3:19
Ephesians 3:14-21
Ephesians 1:15-23
Remember that God is our only sure trust AMEN.....

awesome!

Amen!!!!
thisIsHomelandSecurityCrossFlowers.gif

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I just want to pray for our country and excpecially for Obama as he steps in to day as president. I ask Jesus that you guid and direct him and be the most important part of his day. I ask that as he gets up there to be sworn in infront of a nation, that you calm him bring him peace and take away the nervouseness that he may have, but more importantly Jesus I ask that what he prays and agrees to do in the inogoration he means, that its not just a think to repeat and reply with I do but its true and comes from his heart. I ask that it is sincere. Go with him now and have mercy upon us as a nation and a people, in Your blessed holy name amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
I just want to pray for our country and excpecially for Obama as he steps in to day as president. I ask Jesus that you guid and direct him and be the most important part of his day. I ask that as he gets up there to be sworn in infront of a nation, that you calm him bring him peace and take away the nervouseness that he may have, but more importantly Jesus I ask that what he prays and agrees to do in the inogoration he means, that its not just a think to repeat and reply with I do but its true and comes from his heart. I ask that it is sincere. Go with him now and have mercy upon us as a nation and a people, in Your blessed holy name amen

Amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
GodBlessAmerica-1.gif

Father, I ask for Obama ... protection for him and his as he does Your will. I would ask for him the wisdom to know when he does not know, that he hears your voice above all the other voices and does Your will, that he knows clearly when it is not you directing ... and above all that his desire to please You in this reign is intensely strong and focused ... I would pray that as a country we can be united and put our differences aside for the good of all ... as always, Your will be done ... in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,

we pray for Gordon Brown,Prime Minister of the UK.

Give him wisdom as he leads the UK through the gloom of the recession.

Bring a spiritual awakening again to this country. Bless the nations of the world and America with its' new President Obama. Amen.

Upvote 0