Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Most Precious Lord Jesus, Gentle And Wonderful God, Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit, I love You, Lord Jesus. Please bless this nation in which I live. Please pour out Your Spirit upon this nation's people and upon its leaders. Our nation has had times of trial and times of blessing. At this moment, we are facing grave dangers and trials we have not seen in generations. Because of this dark hour in our nation's history, I seek Your Touch upon this nation and its citizens. Touch the heart of every man, woman, and child who lives within our borders. O Lord, open our heart to You and to Your Love. O Lord, open our heart to You and to Your Will for our people. Protect us from the looming darkness that threatens us. Protect us from the evil that lurks about both from within and from without. Protect our people. Protect our leaders. Inspire in all of us, the desire to do Your Will and only Your Will. Keep us on our knees before Your Cross. May Your Touch open the floodgates of our creative spirit, our imagination, our inventiveness, our growth, and our unlimited hope for the future. Inspire in us a heart to turn from every corruption. Inspire in us a heart to turn from every temptation. Inspire in us a heart to do and live only Your Will each day. All these things I humbly pray in the Name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon Whom I can rely. Amen.

crying_eagle.jpg

Dear sis sorry to write this here.. but I cannot find a way to PM you and cannot find anywhere to write a comment on a guest book?? Thanks for comments you made.. when I write a prayer.. this is a testimony to the SPIRIT of the living God.. I don't pray like that normally.. Halleujah.. He guides me as I type and it just flows.. Glory to God..

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,

Thankyou for the great country of America and every prayer here for it.
We pray for every country represented here on this international forum.
I pray for UK,England,Scotland,Wales and Ireland.'Let righteousness abound!'

'THROUGHOUT THE EARTH YOUR GLORY WILL COME,
A day of power,of salvation.
To thirsty hearts Your rivers will run,
Changing lives for the glory of God.
From Satan's hold this land will be free,
The deaf will hear,the blind will see;
To walk in truth,in victory,
To live for the glory of God.

Lord,come and reign by the power of Your Spirit,
Shower this land with Your rivers of life,
That Jesus the Son would be glorified
Within the heart of Your Bride,
Lord,come and reign.

Upon the earth may Your kingdom come,
Within our lives may Your will be done;
Under the reign of Jesus the Son
We will live for the glory of God.
The gates of heaven are open wide,
To bless this land,to turn back the tide,
To welcome in Your glorious Bride,
To live for the glory of God'.

(James Wright)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
th_MilitaryCreation066.gif
th_american-flag.jpg
Canadian_flag_waving.gif
flagcountryoutline.gif
Scotland.gif
Australia.gif

Jesus,
thank you for our brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world. Thank you for the opertunity we have to pray for eachother and our countries (states). I thank you Jesus for this unity in desperation that we feel. I ask Jesus that you have mercy upon the ones represented here, and the ones not represented here. I ask That you guide each and every one, that your spirit is so strong in these places that hearst and lives are changed. I ask Jesus that you have compassion upon us and send out harvesters into your feild to plow and harvest your crop. Jesus, where ever elections are taking place I ask that you are in control and that know one gets elected for any posion whom You have not placed there. Restore us and this Nation.
Thank you Jesus and in this I pray amen.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
th_MilitaryCreation066.gif
th_american-flag.jpg
Canadian_flag_waving.gif
flagcountryoutline.gif
Scotland.gif
Australia.gif

Jesus,
thank you for our brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world. Thank you for the opertunity we have to pray for eachother and our countries (states). I thank you Jesus for this unity in desperation that we feel. I ask Jesus that you have mercy upon the ones represented here, and the ones not represented here. I ask That you guide each and every one, that your spirit is so strong in these places that hearst and lives are changed. I ask Jesus that you have compassion upon us and send out harvesters into your feild to plow and harvest your crop. Jesus, where ever elections are taking place I ask that you are in control and that know one gets elected for any posion whom You have not placed there. Restore us and this Nation.
Thank you Jesus and in this I pray amen.

agreed! Amen.

picture.php

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Turn the hearts of the children to their parents.
Turn the hearts of the parents to their young.
Turn the hearts of us all to one another.
Turn the hearts of the people to the LORD'.

(Jimmy and Carol Owens)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray for the United States of America and it's future. I am very heavy in the heart for this country. I pray eyes ... ears ... hearts ... and minds are opened to the absolute Truth in the matters of the importance of Your place in all this and in the matter of who to vote for. Above all, I pray Your will be done. I pray You have great mercy on the US. Show the people the way, Father. That is my prayer. in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Abba, Father. The election is just a few days away. Again I pray open eyes, ears, hearts and minds to the absolute Truth here and who Your choice is. in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

Amen to 'lilmissmontana's' prayer!

At this time of election may the right choices be made,for the benefit of America and the world.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray our country learns how to be united and stand tall for God. I pray that we can all heal from the election and face what ever comes with love for You. That we be not afraid in the face of danger. That our country makes the right choices in our role in the world. I pray we don't leave abandoned those we started aide to. I pray our new leader takes Your Word very seriously. I pray the divisions in this country disapate into nothing ... that we come together to set this country right in it's obligation to You, Father. I pray our country sees the need to obey Your commandments and puts You back into the places You have been removed from. I pray our country repents of it's blasephemous behaviors. in Jesus very precious and honorable name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

mtchristiangirl

He is my strength!!
Jun 5, 2008
Montana
✟15,621.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We Need God in America Again ... (late eigthies, early nineties)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYtCanpBhVg

Wow!! That was an awesome video. How true it is. Our country needs so much prayer and our schools need GOD in them. I am sure as that video says our fore fathers are just turning in their graves!!. GOD bless us and give the Christians of this nation that strength and power to stand up for our beliefs and spread the word. Amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Wow!! That was an awesome video. How true it is. Our country needs so much prayer and our schools need GOD in them. I am sure as that video says our fore fathers are just turning in their graves!!. GOD bless us and give the Christians of this nation that strength and power to stand up for our beliefs and spread the word. Amen!

onenationundergod.gif

Amen! it's interesting this video was made so long ago and it is still right on. byhisstripes led me to it ...

http://www.helpsaveamerica.com/26verses.htm

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
We want to continue to remember our country and where it is headed. I ask and begg for mercy. Jesus I pray that these things do not come that you take controll and if they do have mercy on us whom have voted against it and whom have not wanted it. It is all in your hands now Jesus and I pray for forgiveness for all the things that I know are wrong and have no power to stop them as they are out of my control. I ask for prayer for all countries whose flages may or maynot be on this thread. I ask Jesus that you guid the leaders or presidents Jesus get a hold of their hearts and lives and bring them to you. We don't need or want another politically correct leader, we are desprate for leaders whom are sold out to you and whom seek to do what is right in the eyes of God. I ask that you put a hedge of protection around us and keep us safe in Your holy name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mtchristiangirl

He is my strength!!
Jun 5, 2008
Montana
✟15,621.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus,
We want to continue to remember our country and where it is headed. I ask and begg for mercy. Jesus I pray that these things do not come that you take controll and if they do have mercy on us whom have voted against it and whom have not wanted it. It is all in your hands now Jesus and I pray for forgiveness for all the things that I know are wrong and have no power to stop them as they are out of my control. I ask for prayer for all countries whose flages may or maynot be on this thread. I ask Jesus that you guid the leaders or presidents Jesus get a hold of their hearts and lives and bring them to you. We don't need or want another politically correct leader, we are desprate for leaders whom are sold out to you and whom seek to do what is right in the eyes of God. I ask that you put a hedge of protection around us and keep us safe in Your holy name amen

AMEN AMEN!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray that those who are feeling fear and unease at the way things are heading remember that You promise You will never leave nor forsake those that love You. I pray that the leaders in charge may come to a place where they can work together for the good of all not just one party or one country. I pray You provide what is needed for those that love You to survive what lies ahead ... Abba, Father ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

pray.jpg

• Prayers
Upvote 0