singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I want to pray that our country "see the Light". That they return to making You their first prority. I pray our country is kept safe and whole from harm and those intending harm to us. I pray that all the countries in the world see a need to make You their first concern ... in the hope that world peace comes ever closer and that You show each nation the need to remember their neighboring and all the nations needs and provide the means to help those needs. I pray for Jesus return and that this nation of the USA be standing and fighting for You when that time comes. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
th_BUMP.gif

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I want to pray that our country "see the Light". That they return to making You their first prority. I pray our country is kept safe and whole from harm and those intending harm to us. I pray that all the countries in the world see a need to make You their first concern ... in the hope that world peace comes ever closer and that You show each nation the need to remember their neighboring and all the nations needs and provide the means to help those needs. I pray for Jesus return and that this nation of the USA be standing and fighting for You when that time comes. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Father, I want to pray for all the countries ... that they seek You first ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Father, I want to pray for all the countries. I pray that Your name is lifted up in every country across the world. That each country has a pouring to You. That souls in every country have their eyes and ears opened. in Jesus most precious name ... Amen.

Father, I pray as this country moves toward the election You open eyes and ears. I pray You reveal the truth to this country about Your choice. in Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

Jesus,
I just ask that you join us together as ONE body of christ unite us as one that we may not fall. I ask Jesus as the days of your return draw closer and things look a little darker that you shine your light upon us your humble servants. I ask for your protection, Jesus take your rightful place upon the throne that we as a nation a country a people a world worship you our one and only true GOD. Reviel yourself to us and protect us. I ask that you take your place in our schools once again and into our government and our political parties once again all across the world. Spare your people Jesus and the ones whom have not surrendered themselves to you I ask that you continue to tug at there hearts and parade upon their souls until they can't take it any more and fully give themselves to you for the time is short and we are desprate for more of you and for an out pouring of you and for souls to return to you so that not one be lost. Send someone their way Jesus so that the seed will be planted and it will be ready at the time of harvest. Guid us in this time of election open our hearts and eyes and ears to be obidient and not elect someone whom you don't want there. Let your will be done in your name I ask amen.
AMEN!:clap::amen:
Father I stand in agreement as on in the body of Christ. You said where two or more are gathered in Your name it will be done, I also stand on that promise and we give you glory and thanksgiving for all you have done.:amen:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray for eyes and ears to be opened to You and Your ways in every country around the world. That world wide souls start flocking to You in unheard of numbers. That each of these souls develop such a desire for You and Jesus and the Holy Spirit that the world feels the calming of the souls. in Jesus very precious and honorable name I ask these things. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for eyes and ears to be opened to You and Your ways in every country around the world. That world wide souls start flocking to You in unheard of numbers. That each of these souls develop such a desire for You and Jesus and the Holy Spirit that the world feels the calming of the souls. in Jesus very precious and honorable name I ask these things. Amen.
AMEN:amen:

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes,
Jesus we pray for Your continued protection over our country and all that has been named. I ask for your favor and guidance during this election season, that no man takes place of pres. that You have not placed there. I ask Jesus that You once again take Your rightful place as king over all.
amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray Your will be done.

Father, I am here to pray for our country and it's present state. Father, I ask You strengthen our country in wisdom. I ask you hedge our country in protection from outside forces. I pray You open the eyes and ears of the people in the United States. I pray You give Your children in the US faith abundant.

I pray for the world. I pray for peace in Jerusalem. Father, I pray You open the eyes and hearts and ears and minds of the world to Your glory.

in Jesus very precious name I ask these things. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I pray for America at this time of instability.. Father for those who rule and reign there and those who make crucial decisions.. and for all the people who live in USA especially the believers! Father may they know that YOU are with them and will guide and strengthen them.. Father I stand shoulder to shoulder with them in Spirit praying for truth to prevail and justice and honor and righteousness.. Father maneuve Godly people into positions You have planned for them in politics and places of authority in USA.. Father gird up these Godly men and women and place angels about them to protect them... Father unite us as believers all over the world to pray for USA and the people there especially our brothers and sisters.. Father give wisdom to YOUR people and confuse the plans of the enemy and bring every evil plan to naught.. Father thank YOU for your plans will go ahead and YOUR presence is with us and greater are YOU in us then he that is in the world.. Hallelujah.. what a Savior.. through JESUS mighty name amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father God I pray for America at this time of instability.. Father for those who rule and reign there and those who make crucial decisions.. and for all the people who live in USA especially the believers! Father may they know that YOU are with them and will guide and strengthen them.. Father I stand shoulder to shoulder with them in Spirit praying for truth to prevail and justice and honor and righteousness.. Father maneuve Godly people into positions You have planned for them in politics and places of authority in USA.. Father gird up these Godly men and women and place angels about them to protect them... Father unite us as believers all over the world to pray for USA and the people there especially our brothers and sisters.. Father give wisdom to YOUR people and confuse the plans of the enemy and bring every evil plan to naught.. Father thank YOU for your plans will go ahead and YOUR presence is with us and greater are YOU in us then he that is in the world.. Hallelujah.. what a Savior.. through JESUS mighty name amen

in Jesus name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, peacechild ... much charity of heart and love. I'm ashamed to say I don't even know anything about your countries situation. I will pay more attention. God bless you and yours!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, peacechild ... much charity of heart and love. I'm ashamed to say I don't even know anything about your countries situation. I will pay more attention. God bless you and yours!

Please don't be ashamed.. It feels good to pray for USA alongside you.. I wrote this some other place today.. but it really isn't about USA/ Australia.. it is about us as sisters/brothers in the LORD supporting one another in prayer.. we just happen right now to reside where we are.. but we are both citizens of heaven.. We really come from the same place..
Our fellow human beings around us both believers and not yet believers need our prayers.. I am just so thankful we can pray even when we don't know the whole story.. God does.. God does..

:clap:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Most Precious Lord Jesus, Gentle And Wonderful God, Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit, I love You, Lord Jesus. Please bless this nation in which I live. Please pour out Your Spirit upon this nation's people and upon its leaders. Our nation has had times of trial and times of blessing. At this moment, we are facing grave dangers and trials we have not seen in generations. Because of this dark hour in our nation's history, I seek Your Touch upon this nation and its citizens. Touch the heart of every man, woman, and child who lives within our borders. O Lord, open our heart to You and to Your Love. O Lord, open our heart to You and to Your Will for our people. Protect us from the looming darkness that threatens us. Protect us from the evil that lurks about both from within and from without. Protect our people. Protect our leaders. Inspire in all of us, the desire to do Your Will and only Your Will. Keep us on our knees before Your Cross. May Your Touch open the floodgates of our creative spirit, our imagination, our inventiveness, our growth, and our unlimited hope for the future. Inspire in us a heart to turn from every corruption. Inspire in us a heart to turn from every temptation. Inspire in us a heart to do and live only Your Will each day. All these things I humbly pray in the Name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon Whom I can rely. Amen.

crying_eagle.jpg

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray Your will be done.

Father, I am here to pray for our country and it's present state. Father, I ask You strengthen our country in wisdom. I ask you hedge our country in protection from outside forces. I pray You open the eyes and ears of the people in the United States. I pray You give Your children in the US faith abundant.

I pray for the world. I pray for peace in Jerusalem. Father, I pray You open the eyes and hearts and ears and minds of the world to Your glory.

in Jesus very precious name I ask these things. Amen.

Most Precious Lord Jesus, Gentle And Wonderful God, Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit, I love You, Lord Jesus. Please bless this nation in which I live. Please pour out Your Spirit upon this nation's people and upon its leaders. Our nation has had times of trial and times of blessing. At this moment, we are facing grave dangers and trials we have not seen in generations. Because of this dark hour in our nation's history, I seek Your Touch upon this nation and its citizens. Touch the heart of every man, woman, and child who lives within our borders. O Lord, open our heart to You and to Your Love. O Lord, open our heart to You and to Your Will for our people. Protect us from the looming darkness that threatens us. Protect us from the evil that lurks about both from within and from without. Protect our people. Protect our leaders. Inspire in all of us, the desire to do Your Will and only Your Will. Keep us on our knees before Your Cross. May Your Touch open the floodgates of our creative spirit, our imagination, our inventiveness, our growth, and our unlimited hope for the future. Inspire in us a heart to turn from every corruption. Inspire in us a heart to turn from every temptation. Inspire in us a heart to do and live only Your Will each day. All these things I humbly pray in the Name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon Whom I can rely. Amen.

crying_eagle.jpg

Jesus,
We thank you for the abundant blessings to wich you have bestowed upon us, great or small. I thank you Jesus for the little pleasures that you have given to us for our pleasure and just the little things that you have done.
Your word says that when two or three are gathered in your name there you are with them, and so I just want to stand in agreement with my sisters and brothers whom I have and have not quoted and ask that your will be done. I ask that you have mercy upon us Jesus, hedge our countries in and protect us Your people. Give us favor and guide us. I ask Jesus that as elections come up that Your will be done there as well.
I ask that no person takes position in office that you have not placed there. We give You glory. We thank you that nothing is impossible for you and that you do care about us and we pray that you take your rightful place as King and ruler over all.
In Your most holy name amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I pray for America at this time.. Father so much turmoil and uncertainty.. Father such an important time the election but to whom do they vote for.. Father lead this country and forgive them for their sins.. Father help the hurting and desperate.. the poor and rich alike to know YOU are right there with them and will not leave them or forsake them.. Father only YOU know the direction they should take.. only YOU can help them be a people of power and praise.. Father God I pray for those running for election.. I pray for the people who will vote and I especially pray for the church in America.. the body of CHRIST.. Father strengthen in these dark days to stand up stronger then ever before.. JESUS YOU build this church.. and the gates of HELL will not prevail against it.. FATHER help them not to look to man but to YOU.. for YOU are the creator of man and can direct the steps of even the most sinful man.. Halleujah.. glory to GOD!! Father I pray for the economy.. Father so much money has been lost.. but lives are much more important.. Father I don't even know how to pray for this.. but I ask that YOUR truth prevail and YOU save this nation and YOU become their stronghold.. I pray for those who have lost everything that they find YOU who is everything!!! I pray that those who would desperatly take thier life are given life through CHRIST at thier lowest and they instead get up and live for YOU.. Father awaken the sleeping church worldwide and thank YOU for the power of prayer and standing with each other.. Father we thank YOU that YOUR light shines now brighter then before.. and the darkness cannot overcome it.. Halleujah.. May my American friends and family through JESUS CHRIST here at Christian forums know I love them and am praying for them.. amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0