England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'In the presence of all her despisers,with song never uttered before. She'll arise and be gone in a moment,'til the great tribulations are over. I am glad that I learned of her meekness. I am glad that my name is on her book. For I want to be one never fearing,on the face of our Saviour to look' (Sarah E McDaniel)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Her wings shelter men of all nations,of earth's every colour and race. She has gathered them all in her keeping,to present to the Lord,face to face. When Christ cometh descending from heaven,on a cloud,as He writes in His Word,I'll be joyfully carried to meet Him.on the wings of the Great Speckled Bird' (Sarah E McDaniel)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
  • Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'If My people who are called by My name shall humble themselves and pray and ssek My face and turn from their wicked ways,then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land' (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The Illinois Primary elections are Tuesday the 20th. Voting is already underway. This primary is for Federal and state offices. There are apparently no US senate seats up for grabs in this Illinois Primary. However, there are US House seats being contested.

I am praying/fasting for God Almighty to move on conservatives and Christians in Illinois to get out and vote. Praying that God will raise up Christians to pray for these Primaries and impress upon them what candidates to support in prayer for victory. Praying for the election of those candidates that will benefit God's Church and America. Also praying against demonic influence in these important elections.

Illinois Primary Voter General and detailed information:

Illinois elections, 2018 - Ballotpedia
(click on: “Republican Party primaries in Illinois, 2018” or “Democratic Party primaries in Illinois, 2018” links for detailed info on each positon and the candidates running for those positions. Contains info on other political party candidates as well.)

Election Info

Vote 2018: Voter Information

Early Voting:

http://www.elections.il.gov/downloads/electioninformation/pdf/earlyvoting.pdf

Monday is final day for early voting before Tuesday's Illinois primary

Illinois Primary Candidates Running for Available Positions:

Republican Party primaries in Illinois, 2018 - Ballotpedia

Democratic Party primaries in Illinois, 2018 - Ballotpedia

Vote 2018: Meet the Candidates

State and Federal Positions (this also includes Governor and local judges):

Illinois elections, 2018 - Ballotpedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.