✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Pray For Our Country
I believe that most of us are from the United States,(even if your not please feel free to post your country) and I believe that God has been telling me for some time to start a prayer thread for out country.
I believe that it is important to pray for our countries, especially in this day and age. Really all it takes is one, but can you imagine what could happen if we all stand together as one in agreement and pray over our countries and our future president/presidents, and our troops?
God can do Amazing things. There is power in prayer, the Bible says when two or more are gathered in my name it shall be done.:groupray:
th_MilitaryCreation066.gif
th_american-flag.jpg

:heart: God bless you. Miss you (((hug)))

Praying in agreement for our country and for the UK, and all the countries of the world. WE all need God's help desperately at this most dire time (((hug)))

3328.gif

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Continuing to pray. Another approaching spending budget deadline. Thank you for all your prayers for this nation and its leaders.

Amen!!!! God bless you brother!!!! Praying!!!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'We gather together to ask the Lord's blessing. He chastens and hastens His will to make known. The wicked oppressing cease them from distressing. Sing praises to His name,He forgets not His own' (Theodore Baker)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'We gather together to ask the Lord's blessingHe chastens and hastens His will to make known. The wicked oppressing cease them from distressing. Sing praises to His name,He forgets not His own' (Theodore Baker)
that is good, yes, I sing praises to his name...thank you Lord because you do not forget your own

• Agree
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Beside us to guide us,our God with us joining,ordaining,maintaining His kingdom divine. So from the beginning the fight we were winning,Thou Lord was at our side,all glory be thine' (Theodore Baker)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'On the shore dimly seen,through the mist of the deep,where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes. What is that which the breeze,o'er the towering steep,as it fitfully blows,half conceals,half discloses? Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,in full glory reflected,now shines on the stream.'Tis the starspangled banner,o long may it wave,o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave' (Francis Scott Key)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, I pray for the restoration of Faith in the risen Lord Jesus. Send workers to our land as in the days of Billy Graham...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The State and and Federal primary elections for the state Texas is today (the 6th) and the primaries runoff elections for the primaries where no candidate gets more than 50 percent of the vote are on May 22, 2018. The position for Texas Governor is also being voted.

Texas state legislative Republican primaries, 2018 - Ballotpedia

Also

United States Senate Republican Party primaries, 2018 - Ballotpedia

I am praying/fasting for God Almighty to move on conservatives in Texas to get out and vote. I am also praying for conservative victories at both the state and federal levels for all elections for this 2018 election cycle. Praying against the work of demonic spiritual forces in these critically important elections.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12)

Last edited:
Upvote 0