Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I regularly read a newsletter called Last Trumpet Ministries and in this issue, the author says We claim God is on our side (referring to war) but we are not on God's side!
How far has America fallen away from God?

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
366446645_f110a51b52.jpg

4.gif

July 1st is Canada Day!

Father God,we come to You today to ask You to bless all of our countries.Father you said You would give freely to those who thirst,please put such a thirst in peoples hearts that they want to turn to You Father.The world is so lost Father may they all want to come to You Lord and know Your love.Help us all to reach out to all of the people we come in contact with and show them Your love and guide them in Your direction Lord.We Thank You Lord in Jesus`s name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mtchristiangirl

He is my strength!!
Jun 5, 2008
Montana
✟15,621.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is a great idea. My husband just retired out of guards a couple years ago after 20 years. We have been through lots. He talked about how men would "come to GOD" while over seas with him and when they came back home go back to their old way of life. We need so much prayer for our country but also the individuals in it. So often they/we only find GOD when in times of need. We all do that to a certain extent, when things are going good, we forget to praise the one who gives us everything!
I pray for our country, for the soldiers helping to keep us "free", and also for the families left behind at the home front. I am one of those and it is tough to get through. So GOD please watch over all and help them to see the way to you. Use those of us that know you to try and lead those astray in the right direction.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
as we come up on this holiday I ask that you protect us and let it bring glory to you in some way. That in the midst of our family gathering and celebrating that you are not forgotten. I also ask that you be with the ones fighting for the very reason that we are celebrating, and their familys, I ask that you bring comfort and peace and safty to all. I ask that you bless all soldiers past presnt and future. In your name I ask amen. Thank you Jesus also for the freedom found in you!

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I want to pray for all the countries. I pray that Your name is lifted up in every country across the world. That each country has a pouring to You. That souls in every country have their eyes and ears opened. in Jesus most precious name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I just ask that you join us together as ONE body of christ unite us as one that we may not fall. I ask Jesus as the days of your return draw closer and things look a little darker that you shine your light upon us your humble servants. I ask for your protection, Jesus take your rightful place upon the throne that we as a nation a country a people a world worship you our one and only true GOD. Reviel yourself to us and protect us. I ask that you take your place in our schools once again and into our government and our political parties once again all across the world. Spare your people Jesus and the ones whom have not surrendered themselves to you I ask that you continue to tug at there hearts and parade upon their souls until they can't take it any more and fully give themselves to you for the time is short and we are desprate for more of you and for an out pouring of you and for souls to return to you so that not one be lost. Send someone their way Jesus so that the seed will be planted and it will be ready at the time of harvest. Guid us in this time of election open our hearts and eyes and ears to be obidient and not elect someone whom you don't want there. Let your will be done in your name I ask amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
I just ask that you join us together as ONE body of christ unite us as one that we may not fall. I ask Jesus as the days of your return draw closer and things look a little darker that you shine your light upon us your humble servants. I ask for your protection, Jesus take your rightful place upon the throne that we as a nation a country a people a world worship you our one and only true GOD. Reviel yourself to us and protect us. I ask that you take your place in our schools once again and into our government and our political parties once again all across the world. Spare your people Jesus and the ones whom have not surrendered themselves to you I ask that you continue to tug at there hearts and parade upon their souls until they can't take it any more and fully give themselves to you for the time is short and we are desprate for more of you and for an out pouring of you and for souls to return to you so that not one be lost. Send someone their way Jesus so that the seed will be planted and it will be ready at the time of harvest. Guid us in this time of election open our hearts and eyes and ears to be obidient and not elect someone whom you don't want there. Let your will be done in your name I ask amen.

Amen!!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I come here tonight to pray for our country. I pray our country opens it's eyes and ears. I pray this country sees the error in pushing You out, Father. I pray this country sees the need to put you back into all places public. I pray this country sees the need to seek you first. I pray, Father, this country understands it can't stand mighty as it has without You, Father. I pray those voting in this next election earnestly seek Your input. in Jesus most Holy name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I come here tonight to pray for our country. I pray our country opens it's eyes and ears. I pray this country sees the error in pushing You out, Father. I pray this country sees the need to put you back into all places public. I pray this country sees the need to seek you first. I pray, Father, this country understands it can't stand mighty as it has without You, Father. I pray those voting in this next election earnestly seek Your input. in Jesus most Holy name ... Amen.
In Jesus Name:amen:!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here again to pray for our country. I'm saddened by the lack of respect and thanksgiving for You, Father and want to pray that people wake up and realize the Truth ... in Jesus very precious name I ask this ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,456.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that most of us are from the United States,(even if your not please feel free to post your country)

Scotland:wave:

I Pray in agreement with the prayers about America. God Bless the Christians in America and all the good work that they do.

I also thank God that Scotland and America have had a good relationship over the past two hundred years. Thank God for the US presidents of Scots descent and for the presidential march, a Scots tune.

:amen:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

satrunstar

God spake and it was done
Aug 30, 2005
Montana
✟29,534.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
we lift scottland up to you, we ask that your spirit saturates that country and every country represented on this thread. You are might and able and worthy of praise and adoration. For you are the King of kings and the Lord of lords. We ask that you find favor over us and keep us surrounded with your love and protection. Guid us and forgive us of all our sins we ask in your mighty name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0