past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father We just pray that you go before us as a country,state,nation, and world. Let us stand in unity. I ask Father that you keep your protective hand over your people, I ask Father that you continue to guide and direct us. May you rise up once again and take your rightful place as King and ruler over all.
I ask Father that the leaders whom you have chosen and set apart rise up and fullfill their duty to you, I ask that no man gets elected in that you have not put there. Return to our Nations Lord return to our schools and our churches and our houses. I ask that the truth remain truth and the lie remain just that. I just ask for your grace and mercy upon us in your holy name I pray Amen! Thank you for what you are about to do in this world, thank you for ruling over all thank you for being Just and sitting at the right hand of the Father Thank you!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here this evening to pray for my country. I pray this country sees the errors of it's ways and the abominations stop. I pray for protection of this country and an awakening spiritually. I pray that the Holy Spirit speak to and guide this country with a very clear understanding of the choices it should make. I also, pray for all the other countries that stand for You the same things ... and for the ones who don't ... well, Lord, You say pray for our enemies and I don't know what to pray for so I pray You put Your mighty touch on them. in Jesus very precious name ... amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus, I stand in agreement with these prayers, I also ask that you move in a mighty way across the world, I pray that your Glory is raidient and evident. Turn these countries around!
AMEN

• Prayers
Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Father, I stand with these others who have prayed and am in agreement Lord that you will bless our nation. And Lord, not only the United States but other countries as well. I lift up Canada, Austria, Great Britain, Australia and countries all over the world. I pray for missionaries who are even now carrying the gospel to these countries. Lord bring revival into the hearts and lives of people. Show them that You are the way the truth and the life. Stir their hearts and let them know you are the only true and living God. Father, so many worship dead gods. Show them Lord that you are alive and want to live and abide in them. And lastly Father I pray that you would bless my home state of Texas. Bless our leaders and our government. And Lord you know that just a few days ago someone set fire to our Governors mansion... the home of our governor. Thank you Lord that nobody was in residence there at the time and no one was injured. But Father, I pray you will guide and direct the law enforcement teams as they conduct the investigation to find out who did this horrible deed. Our hearts break Lord at the injustices in this world.. the sin and iniquity that abounds all over the world. We know Lord that we are living in the last days and we long for the day you will come and we will spend eternity with you. Thank you Jesus! I pray all these things in your precious, holy name. Amen and amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I pray for United States of America and for Great Britain.. and the many men and women.. boys and girls who live there.. I also bring to You Australia as well.. Father I stand in awe of YOU and the wonderful diverse nations You created for us to live!! I thank You for these three nations.. and for all the peoples therein.. Father we all need YOU and Your forgiveness of past wrongs.. We need Your Holy Spirit to move in our nations and turn our hearts to the Kingdom of God.. We need to acknowledge You and love You and we need to love our neighbors as ourselves.. Father forgive us.. and forgive our living to what we thought was best.. Help us and our people to draw together in ways never before seen in the history of the world.. Father help our governments to be wise in these days to lead the people but also to be at peace with one another and work together.. Father especially help the believers in each of these countries to be united as we are through the Holy Spirit.. to lift up Your name and to pray for one another and our homes and families.. Father move the strongholds that keep us from doing this.. and also move freely in us and lead us for Your Kingdom comes.. Halleujah.. Through Jesus name and for His glory.. amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Father, I stand with these others who have prayed and am in agreement Lord that you will bless our nation. And Lord, not only the United States but other countries as well. I lift up Canada, Austria, Great Britain, Australia and countries all over the world. I pray for missionaries who are even now carrying the gospel to these countries. Lord bring revival into the hearts and lives of people. Show them that You are the way the truth and the life. Stir their hearts and let them know you are the only true and living God. Father, so many worship dead gods. Show them Lord that you are alive and want to live and abide in them. And lastly Father I pray that you would bless my home state of Texas. Bless our leaders and our government. And Lord you know that just a few days ago someone set fire to our Governors mansion... the home of our governor. Thank you Lord that nobody was in residence there at the time and no one was injured. But Father, I pray you will guide and direct the law enforcement teams as they conduct the investigation to find out who did this horrible deed. Our hearts break Lord at the injustices in this world.. the sin and iniquity that abounds all over the world. We know Lord that we are living in the last days and we long for the day you will come and we will spend eternity with you. Thank you Jesus! I pray all these things in your precious, holy name. Amen and amen!
Amen!

Father God I pray for United States of America and for Great Britain.. and the many men and women.. boys and girls who live there.. I also bring to You Australia as well.. Father I stand in awe of YOU and the wonderful diverse nations You created for us to live!! I thank You for these three nations.. and for all the peoples therein.. Father we all need YOU and Your forgiveness of past wrongs.. We need Your Holy Spirit to move in our nations and turn our hearts to the Kingdom of God.. We need to acknowledge You and love You and we need to love our neighbors as ourselves.. Father forgive us.. and forgive our living to what we thought was best.. Help us and our people to draw together in ways never before seen in the history of the world.. Father help our governments to be wise in these days to lead the people but also to be at peace with one another and work together.. Father especially help the believers in each of these countries to be united as we are through the Holy Spirit.. to lift up Your name and to pray for one another and our homes and families.. Father move the strongholds that keep us from doing this.. and also move freely in us and lead us for Your Kingdom comes.. Halleujah.. Through Jesus name and for His glory.. amen

Praise you Jesus! To you be the Glory! :bow::groupray::clap::amen:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
:amen:

I would love to put a flag on my posting asking for prayer for Great Britain and Ireland,but I don't know how to! Can anyone advise me?

find an image you want....copy the image location of your image (open it in a seperate window and copy the adress or right click on the image and select copy image location in the menue appearing....
click the edit button underneath the post....then press the
insertimage.gif
button in the edit post window....paste the adress you just copied into the pop up (press ctrl and v at the same time then it should paste it in).....preview the post to see wether it worked :) and if it did save it :angel:

hope that helps :angel:

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:amen:

find an image you want....copy the image location of your image (open it in a seperate window and copy the adress or right click on the image and select copy image location in the menue appearing....
click the edit button underneath the post....then press the
insertimage.gif
button in the edit post window....paste the adress you just copied into the pop up (press ctrl and v at the same time then it should paste it in).....preview the post to see wether it worked :) and if it did save it :angel:

hope that helps :angel:

Thanks,I'll try that soon! :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father,
We thank you for the opertunity to pray for our coutries and Nations. We ask that you find favor among them. Rise up and let your name be knowen. I ask that only the people whom you have appointed to run these countries are elected. I ask that your will be done. I thank you for the flags represented here or the people whom represnt a flag. I stand in agreement with all posts and ask that you hear our cries oh Lord. Let your Glory be known go before us and our Nations Father rise up and take your rightful place among our schools and our families and our Cities, States, you are ruler over all and you are all powerful, I pray tha powers of darkness no longer previal. I ask that you keep your hand of mercy over us and protect us this I ask in your name amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
as the day of your returning draws near, we need you more than ever. As there will be false teachings and people comming and saying they are you and ultimatly trying to decieve us, So I ask that you place upon your people the gift of decernment that they may know upon hearing and seeing these things wether they are from you or not. I ask that you protect your people. These are infact scary days and so unity in the body of christ is a must, but it can only be accomplished through your spirit. I ask for mercy upon our counrty and upon other countries and upon your people all across the world. May we know your truth and not faulter. I ask that you open eyes to see whats real, open hearts to YOU and YOU alone, and Open ears to hear lies and deception. I ask all of these things in your Glorious name amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
as the day of your returning draws near, we need you more than ever. As there will be false teachings and people comming and saying they are you and ultimatly trying to decieve us, So I ask that you place upon your people the gift of decernment that they may know upon hearing and seeing these things wether they are from you or not. I ask that you protect your people. These are infact scary days and so unity in the body of christ is a must, but it can only be accomplished through your spirit. I ask for mercy upon our counrty and upon other countries and upon your people all across the world. May we know your truth and not faulter. I ask that you open eyes to see whats real, open hearts to YOU and YOU alone, and Open ears to hear lies and deception. I ask all of these things in your Glorious name amen.

amen! :amen:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I want to pray for the world this time around. Father, I am very distressed at what I see in the world. The lack of understanding and respect of Your Word is very disturbing. I pray, father that You open eyes and ears across the world. That You make Your Truth be known loud and clear. Help us to know how here in our small, humble way to help educate the world. You are so loving and kind and gracious, Lord, the Lord so needs to know! There is so much despair and pain and hurt and anger and misery, Father. Abba! in Jesus holy and righteous name I ask this. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I want to pray for the world this time around. Father, I am very distressed at what I see in the world. The lack of understanding and respect of Your Word is very disturbing. I pray, father that You open eyes and ears across the world. That You make Your Truth be known loud and clear. Help us to know how here in our small, humble way to help educate the world. You are so loving and kind and gracious, Lord, the Lord so needs to know! There is so much despair and pain and hurt and anger and misery, Father. Abba! in Jesus holy and righteous name I ask this. Amen.
:amen::idea::groupray::amen:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Amen,Father,help us in Jesus`s name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0