GREAT BRITAIN
✟11,280.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father, I know the most important reality of my life is that you love me and that you look at me this moment with such tenderness and love as no one ever could;

I am your only child.

You desire to forgive me and to heal me where I want healing so that this day will be a brand-new beginning with “a future full of hope.”

Whatever I have to face today, one thing I know, is that you will be there with me as my best friend, helping, consoling, strengthening, healing and guiding me.

There is absolutely nothing I have to be afraid of. All this I know because your Son has told us so. Amen

Brotherly Spirit

Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Such a prayer having hope and trust, bless you christs-love!

Yes, we should all faithfully pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for the reminder to have God in our hearts to love as does us. Prayers for all, God bless!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may we grow in the understanding of Your Word that reveals to us Your love for us, how You would have us live, and how we would relate to You and to others. Thank You so much for Your love, graciousness, patience, and provision for us to live as You would have us to live. Amen.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Lord help us to keep our focus on You, and help us to do Your will in the face of all adversity. Lord I pray blessings for all my Brothers and Sisters on these Christian Forums. May they be blessed and kept safe and prosper in all their perspective ministries and all activities that glorify You.
Thank You for this fellowship that we can freely engage in here and the great enjoyment that comes from being a part of the church body. Help to guide us Lord, as we share our blessed hope with others and point them to You. In Jesus mighty name AMEN

Upvote 0