New Mexico, USA
✟7,754.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
hey! i just wanted to tell that even if they dont make it in our standards we should pray daily 4 non belivers (did i spell that right?)
i've had my own account of preaching.

see i have this friend who comes from a screwed up life, her parents drink and smoke. i tryed inviting her to church but she only went to spend time with me. later on she told me that i might as well stop because she had turned into a anti-christ follower. even though she is still my friend i try to help her all i can even though im not good at talking about Christ too others. to this day i am still trying with out much luck but i always pray for her and others like her that they might change.

so next time you get on your knees and pray:prayer: , think about those who need our attention the most. :amen:

oh, did i misspell any thing im not good at it.:p

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, I lift up TwilightSol and her friend who is rejecting Truth. Loving Lord, we thank You that are eyes are open to the Truth and we can live in love and joy and peace despite our many difficulties and circumstances, because we know You and what You have done for us. You first loved us, and died for our sins on a cross. Lord God, You have laid down Your life for us so that we wouldnt be separated from God and You, but we can have forgiveness of all our sins and come boldly before Your throne. We are the inheritors of Eternal life in Paradise and we have power and authority over unclean and demonic spirits through Your name.
We just praise and thank You that You have called us to Yourself and that You will one day meet us face to face to bless and reward us for all that we have done on earth to help and guide others.
Lord, please continue strengthening , blessing and guiding this young woman, TwilightSol, and help her to keep praying for the lost and unsaved, that satan will be bound in their lives, and that a person will cross their paths and minister salvation to them. We pray for her friend who is lost and ask that she will receive the free gift of salvation in the near future.
Lord, protect us from the evil one and give us peace and joy and comfort for our journey to You. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, let Your People not forget those without Hope, without Light. Let the actions by Your People always be that which shows Your Work inside us, Your Words, coming from our mouths. Father God, renew in us, a need to reach out to those that are with You, that do not know You. Give us strength to do Your Work, to do Your Will.
My God, bring light to the lost, let them no longer live in the darkness, but know that You are the True Light. Lead them Father, into Your Gracious Arms. Let see You as You really are, One full of Mercy, and abounding in Love.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
O Mighty Father, let Your People not forget those without Hope, without Light. Let the actions by Your People always be that which shows Your Work inside us, Your Words, coming from our mouths. Father God, renew in us, a need to reach out to those that are with You, that do not know You. Give us strength to do Your Work, to do Your Will.
My God, bring light to the lost, let them no longer live in the darkness, but know that You are the True Light. Lead them Father, into Your Gracious Arms. Let see You as You really are, One full of Mercy, and abounding in Love.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:
icon10.gif
Beloved Jesus Said...
"I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In The Name Of Jesus Christ .
Amen

Upvote 0