Linton
✟12,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Trying to push threw and come off Xanax. I need all the prayers I can get. It is time to get out of this loop! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. GOD HAS BEEN ANSWERING MY PRAYERS HERE RECENTLY. I need you guys..

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you brother Gage! I know you are sincere in your desire to walk with the Lord, and you will succeed!

Dear Father, we bring before you SeekerOfTruth354 aka Gage. I trust in You he has already defeated this addiction, it is now just a case of seeking Your Face Lord. Help him like you've helped me Father, by giving him a sense of Your continued Presence and Comfort that cancels out his desire for the drug. I pray that every time he begins to think of this, it is swept away in the flow of your Might. Let him also recall the Word that you will put in his heart and mind in these times.
In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

SeekerOfTruth354

Aug 9, 2022
Linton
✟12,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you brother Gage! I know you are sincere in your desire to walk with the Lord, and you will succeed!

Dear Father, we bring before you SeekerOfTruth354 aka Gage. I trust in You he has already defeated this addiction, it is now just a case of seeking Your Face Lord. Help him like you've helped me Father, by giving him a sense of Your continued Presence and Comfort that cancels out his desire for the drug. I pray that every time he begins to think of this, it is swept away in the flow of your Might. Let him also recall the Word that you will put in his heart and mind in these times.
In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I pray. Amen.

Thank you so much for even caring about me and my problems. Thank you for your prayers and your hope. It does mean alot

• Winner
Reactions: David's Harp
Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trying to push threw and come off Xanax. I need all the prayers I can get. It is time to get out of this loop! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. GOD HAS BEEN ANSWERING MY PRAYERS HERE RECENTLY. I need you guys..
Oh my, benzo withdrawal is rough; I certainly hope you're doing it under medical supervision! But yes, it will pass in time (even though that time is much longer than we would wish for). Just hang in there and know that you are certainly in my prayers.

Upvote 0

John Owen

Sep 23, 2022
Minneapolis
✟14,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying. I know what addiction is and how it ruins your life. Lord, give this brother release.

Upvote 0