Oloche Moses Okwori

Feb 24, 2017
Abuja, Nigeria
✟11,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are expecting our second baby very soon, my wife is in her 37th week and due for delivery in about a week's time. Please pray with for a safe delivery of a healthy baby. The testimony shall be published on the page because our God is awesome. Please pray with us!

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

merrykate

Feb 24, 2014
Ohio
✟9,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, Bless Oloche, his wife, and their new child. I pray for a successful delivery. I also ask that this new baby may have a life spent embracing Christ's love. Give this family strength and peace as they welcome this new life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Oloche Moses Okwori

Feb 24, 2017
Abuja, Nigeria
✟11,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, Bless Oloche, his wife, and their new child. I pray for a successful delivery. I also ask that this new baby may have a life spent embracing Christ's love. Give this family strength and peace as they welcome this new life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.:prayer:
Amen and Amen. God bless you!

Reactions: merrykate
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear God, I thank You for that You have protected them sofar, please help them and protect them and help them with delivery ( sorry for the former bad spelling, we were on a very jumpy gravel road)
Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oloche Moses Okwori

Feb 24, 2017
Abuja, Nigeria
✟11,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Testimony. We wish to express our thanks to God for answered prayers, my wife delivered a baby girl on the 11th of April 2017. The baby and the mother are doing very fine. Praise God and thanks to everyone. God bless you all. Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Testimony. We wish to express our thanks to God for answered prayers, my wife delivered a baby girl on the 11th of April 2017. The baby and the mother are doing very fine. Praise God and thanks to everyone. God bless you all. Amen

Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update!!! God's blessings and extraordinary favor to you, your wife, your baby girl, and your household. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Congratulations <3
God Bless!

Upvote 0