In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My wife is now 36 weeks pregnant with our second child. We suffered 2 miscarriages after our first-born, until this current pregnancy which has made it into the third trimester.

My wife attended her antenatal vist today and is being hospitalised for observation. There is some intra-uterine growth restriction and increased resistance in the placenta. She will likely be getting a Caesarian section in the next few days as a consequence.

Please pray for her and our unborn daughter. Thank you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife is now 36 weeks pregnant with our second child. We suffered 2 miscarriages after our first-born, until this current pregnancy which has made it into the third trimester.

My wife attended her antenatal vist today and is being hospitalised for observation. There is some intra-uterine growth restriction and increased resistance in the placenta. She will likely be getting a Caesarian section in the next few days as a consequence.

Please pray for her and our unborn daughter. Thank you.

You're close ... will be praying ...

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will be praying for a blessed womb and child in Jesus name with healing that ONLY Jesus Christ alone can do, keep the faith :prayer:
59845ffe983550a721fa367110adab9a.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Bless yer heart, and your precious wife's heart, and li'l daughter's heart, literally. Praying for each of them and you too, and your household. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can understand your concern, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for your wife, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and bless her with a healthy baby and a safe delivery. May He surround you and your wife with His peace.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear about the miscarriages. I’m praying that our Heavenly Father may grant your wife an untroubled pregnancy and the blessing of a healthy girl. May all the richness of God’s grace rest upon you and your family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this baby, the entire family, and that they may lead a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0