East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HE casts them into the sea of forgetfulness if only we would do the same and stop condemning our self once we have accepted HIS grace and mercy. Satan loves to remind us of our past, just remind him of his future. Prayers for you :prayer:
974a27e097e28365bca981850164aff5.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Been having a bit of trouble recently with whether i truly have a contrite heart and spirit over some past sins. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Any prayers would be great. Thank you.

:heart: Praying for you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums. Praying for you, too.

You know our sins just aren't bigger nor carry more weight than God's forgiveness. WE can immediately replace our thoughts about not being forgiven to forgiven based on Scriptures such as "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I John 1:9

Upvote 0

D.Hogan

Jul 26, 2017
Anytown
✟8,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wanted to say thanks again for all your prayers, Im starting to gain a little more understanding.

And for anyone who might be interested, I have found a great little book expounding on contriteness and brokenness by John Bunyan entitled 'The Acceptable Sacrifice' .

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Been having a bit of trouble recently with whether i truly have a contrite heart and spirit over some past sins. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Any prayers would be great. Thank you.
Father, I pray for this one that their whole "spirit and soul and body" come in line with what You would have for them, 1 Thessalonians 5:23. I pray that their eyes would be more opened to what Jesus suffered for them, and that this would lead them to having a more contrite heart and spirit over their sins. Ephesians 5:26. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums