Pray for my son 2 yrs old

Dec 8, 2010
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think this is probably my 2nd post on this website, I'm very desperate and need divine healing.
My son has a genetic disorder known as NF1 which has resulted in Moyamoya disease, very dangerous and progressive. I am trying to be strong for my wife who is 110% overwhelmed in life by this, she repeatedly says, "I wish Jesus would come back right now." I completely understand her and feel the same because at any minute a stroke could take our precious 2 year old boy. My heart is in so much pain right now. Words of encouragement and prayer are appreciated.

Please, I'm begging for prayer for my family, we are devastated by this.

Attachments

• IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    363.4 KB · Views: 2

Monk Brendan

Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think this is probably my 2nd post on this website, I'm very desperate and need divine healing.
My son has a genetic disorder known as NF1 which has resulted in Moyamoya disease, very dangerous and progressive. I am trying to be strong for my wife who is 110% overwhelmed in life by this, she repeatedly says, "I wish Jesus would come back right now." I completely understand her and feel the same because at any minute a stroke could take our precious 2 year old boy. My heart is in so much pain right now. Words of encouragement and prayer are appreciated.

Have your precious son baptized ASAP.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heavenly Father, I lift up this brother's son to you in prayer. Thank you for healing this child and strengthening the family in this time of need. May the prayers of all the saints here in Jesus's blessed and Holy Name be acceptable to you. In His Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh my brother, I am so sorry for this news, of course we will pray. Father i lift up this precious family to You today for divine help and healing, Father please send a miracle to this child we pray for healing today, Father send strength to this father and mother as they go through this terrible time and surround this entire family with angels in human form to minister to their every need and we pray this in Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

The cool thing is God has all control and we have none.

There is nothing we can do or you or any doctor, The devil has no control other then what God gives him to have Also.

So his healing is Gods only, nothing more.

If you know for a fact God will heal him then ,,,,,, God will heal him.

I have 100 percent faith God, our father will heal your son.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We pray Heavenly Father the healing Hands of Your Son Jesus Christ seated at Your Right Hand be upon this precious boy for healing. We boldly come before Your Throne of Grace Lord Jesus to bring Your Grace and Peace upon this family. That in this time of trial, stress and trepidation Your Loving Kindness shine through and be their all in all.

In Your Holy Name above all Names Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟181,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father.
We fall before your face as undeserving sinner's, pleading the merits of Jesus, your perfect Son.
We appeal to your great mercy, oh holy God. We plead for your grace to manifest the supernatural strength to trust your infinite goodness, and wisdom when facing such profound distress! We pray for the strength to rejoice in our trials according to your promise to purify our faith by them. Oh Creator and Sustainer, please deliver this dear one from harm. You can do all things and will do all things according to your good, perfect, and acceptable will. Draw this family closer to you and to your people as they look to you. And may they find your grace more than sufficient to persevere during this most difficult Providence. In Jesus we plead, Amen.

Upvote 0

Jesusismyking87!!

Nov 3, 2018
Savannah
✟12,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God is in control. And we call do get divine healing, its our faith that halts that divine healing. how does one get such the healing just lower the wall past your heart and know that the healing is occurring right this minute. No water can save us but only the mercy and the hand of God.

I am exalting this child to the father God bless you.

Seek into Gods word because the worry that we tend to carry is not Gods spirit for God does not have a spirit of fear or he doesn't tempt us for he can not be tempted. I will leave you with this and I ask that you pray, and seek Gods word friend. :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Deuteronomy 32:39

39 “See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2010
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Christian brothers and sisters for your prayers. All your responses are exactly what I needed. I can't explain the way you've all touched my heart with your responses. I'm always reminded of the women who was healed because she believed that she could be healed just by touching the Hem of his garment, that she was healed because she believed not that his clothes held any miraculous powers. God bless you all for praying for others in such a selfless act.

Upvote 0

Jesusismyking87!!

Nov 3, 2018
Savannah
✟12,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Christian brothers and sisters for your prayers. All your responses are exactly what I needed. I can't explain the way you've all touched my heart with your responses. I'm always reminded of the women who was healed because she believed that she could be healed just by touching the Hem of his garment, that she was healed because she believed not that his clothes held any miraculous powers. God bless you all for praying for others in such a selfless act.

God loves you guys do not forget that ever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, You are the sustainer of life, the resurrection and the life (John 11:25-26), the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).
We read in 2 Samuel 12:23 how David went through this same thing of a child in danger of dying. In 1 Samuel 30:6, a totally different situation, David was greatly distressed, but encouraged himself in You, and You delivered him. Psalms 34:4-6 speaks of Your deliverance from fear and troubles. Isaiah 55:8-9 speaks of Your thoughts and ways being higher than ours. You always see the "big picture" while we usually don't. May You intercede in this family's lives, and show they Your great intercession and love for them. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 8, 2010
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read your post earlier and prayed for your beautiful baby boy. I know exactly what NF1 is. I pray for healing for your sweet baby, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you it is very troubling for a parent to think of the possibilities.

Upvote 0

Dynamaniac

Apr 23, 2018
Houston
✟10,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, we join in these prayers for healing, and we pray for your peace and comfort. We pray that you, Father, will grant wisdom to doctors and that Your glory is served and that your will is revealed. We pray for needs to be met -- food, housing, finances, etc. -- and that you would sustain our faith. We know that You are a God who knows our desires and our hearts, and we pray for complete understanding in You. In Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0