Mar 5, 2003
Central New York
Visit site
✟26,728.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My wife's sister, Erna, has developed an electrical problem in her heart. She fainted back in August, then again three times in France a week ago. The French docs couldn't find anything. When she got home this weekend she went to see an Electrophysiologist who set her up with a Holter monitor to wear continuously for a month.

While standing next to me at my son's soccer game yesterday she fainted again. The monitor showed that her heart stopped twice, once for 3.2 seconds and once for 3.94 seconds. She is currently in the hospital in Cooperstown and will be transferred to Albany this morning.

They will probably implant a pacemaker. The big issue, though, is that she doesn't show any of the normal heart problems that would cause this. The docs really need to figure out the root cause to treat this properly going forward.

Her husband is a wreck. My wife is terribly worried.

Please pray.

Willis

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,288,670.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Prayers for Erna

May the Holy Unmercenary Healers Ss Cosmos and Damian guide her physicians in their diagnosis and treatment.

May her recovery be swift and complete

May those who care for her be given comfort

:crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Foundthelight

St. Peter's R.C. Church, Delhi, NY
Supporter
Mar 5, 2003
Central New York
Visit site
✟26,728.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She had lots of problems overnight. They transferred her to Albany midday and put in a pacemaker late this afternoon. We just spoke with her. She seems OK and shouldn't have any more problems. Thanks for all the prayers..

Upvote 0

Foundthelight

St. Peter's R.C. Church, Delhi, NY
Supporter
Mar 5, 2003
Central New York
Visit site
✟26,728.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Willis, I am so sorry I didn't see this earlier. Please know - you and ALL of your family and loved ones are always in my heart and prayers. :crossrc:

Please give my very best wishes to Erna. :hug:

Thank you so much Feisty. You are in my heart and prayers too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums