Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have been feeling so lonely, so sad, so alone, so broken-hearted, so bored, miserable, angry confused and in agony. I have no one to talk to. My parents do not understand me. They stifle me and I am not allowed to have fun. i cannot drive because of a mental disability. My parents drive me places. i cannot go to church because my parents don't want to go to church. I don't think i want to go to church anyway, churches are full of hypocrites, so many of them are republicans and trump nuts. My mom is driving me crazy, she refuses to clean the house, which is filled by her mess. She has a bunch of junk she will not put away. I wish I could go away, some place far away that I dream about....the beautiful, wonderful places i love, like paradise or heaven. I know my mom can't help being messy, and I love her, but I wish she would change.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know what dear sister you can build your inner reality with bad things, others and your own and live a life of misery and depression or you can build your life with the good things coming from God and live a life in His peace and rest.

For years i hurt other people treating me badly because of a mental illness and i hurt myself with my own negativity being depressed 24/7 as well. i kind of filled myself with bad life doing that and suffered years of misery.

In The end Jesus warned me about the disaster i had build in my heart building with bad things and not with good things. So He taught me to build my psyche with God's kindness, gentleness, self control, long suffering endurance, patience, faithfulness, joy, humbleness and His ever loving and forgiving heart.

Honest it made a world of difference in my life. i learned to bring all the hurt i suffered during the day to Jesus and let His loving truth take it away and replace it with His good life.

So please try not to look at the things you can't do, but look at the things you can do. Indeed pursue godliness and let God's love define you not the bad treatments of your parents or others.

Be of good courage Jesus makes His home in us when we love God and neighbour. With Him on board we truly can face hardship, disappointments and set backs and let Jesus make something good come out of it.

Peace

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; Scripture and prayer are very advisable.

The Psalms contain an immense range of human experience, proving that however the reader may feel, the Psalmist has been there before.

John's Gospel has particularly strong and clear language.

The central theme of Scripture is the Lord Jesus, the believer's great High Priest, Who can indeed be touched with the feeling our infirmities (Hebrews 4.15).

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been feeling so lonely, so sad, so alone, so broken-hearted, so bored, miserable, angry confused and in agony. I have no one to talk to. My parents do not understand me. They stifle me and I am not allowed to have fun. i cannot drive because of a mental disability. My parents drive me places. i cannot go to church because my parents don't want to go to church. I don't think i want to go to church anyway, churches are full of hypocrites, so many of them are republicans and trump nuts. My mom is driving me crazy, she refuses to clean the house, which is filled by her mess. She has a bunch of junk she will not put away. I wish I could go away, some place far away that I dream about....the beautiful, wonderful places i love, like paradise or heaven. I know my mom can't help being messy, and I love her, but I wish she would change.
Here you go:
7 Cups: Online Therapy & Free Counseling, Someone To Talk To, & People You Can Help

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know what dear sister you can build your inner reality with bad things, others and your own and live a life of misery and depression or you can build your life with the good things coming from God and live a life in His peace and rest.

For years i hurt other people treating me badly because of a mental illness and i hurt myself with my own negativity being depressed 24/7 as well. i kind of filled myself with bad life doing that and suffered years of misery.

In The end Jesus warned me about the disaster i had build in my heart building with bad things and not with good things. So He taught me to build my psyche with God's kindness, gentleness, self control, long suffering endurance, patience, faithfulness, joy, humbleness and His ever loving and forgiving heart.

Honest it made a world of difference in my life. i learned to bring all the hurt i suffered during the day to Jesus and let His loving truth take it away and replace it with His good life.

So please try not to look at the things you can't do, but look at the things you can do. Indeed pursue godliness and let God's love define you not the bad treatments of your parents or others.

Be of good courage Jesus makes His home in us when we love God and neighbour. With Him on board we truly can face hardship, disappointments and set backs and let Jesus make something good come out of it.

Peace

This member gives a lot of good solid advice, peace be with you, it won't hurt to try, choose Christ and all the best of God's blessing.

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you so much, Jeshu. I was having a particular bad day when I posted that. I I stay close to Jesus, I usually don't get depressed. I occasionally have bad days when I get depressed and lonely. i like talking to my parents when they are paying attention to me. my parents are good parents and they love me very much. Sometimes i get angry with psychiatrists, think about the past, get angry sad, but I must think of the Lord, the great things he has done for me, the good things of the past, the happy moments, the blessings and fun, how my parents took car of me and my sister, loved us, took us to church, on vacation, the good out weighs the bad, the talents the Lord gave me of art and writing, think of something to do. When I get bored I get depressed, so i must think of stuff to do. Praying, reading the Bible is very helpful. Sometimes i am lazy, sometimes I am disappointed with my body because I am chubby. So I would like to do more exercise and eat less. That helps me feel better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grace4ever

Apr 29, 2018
Florida
✟12,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us. These forums are great for sharing burdens and venting. It seems that you have all the answers of this situation. I’m truly sorry for you are going through. It sounds that you have been through a lot recently.. It is understandable the way that you feel for the situation that you are experiencing with the lack of understanding between you and your parents. But let me tell you that you have a purpose in life. Even in the darkest moments in our lives there’s always hope. Please, let me tell you that you are not alone. Things happen for a reason. It is a hard situation that you are living now, but do not feel discouraged. Hang in there!! Please do not give up! It is not clear what your situation is, have you ever thought of seeking counseling for yourself? Counseling or therapy can be helpful to work through things like this. You are valuable and worthy of fighting for. When we accept that we have something, forgiveness is the first step to change and healing. Have you consider forgiving situations, yourself and your parents? Forgiveness does not mean that what they are doing is right, however means that you let the problem go. Forgiveness will return your peace and joy. Forgiveness is the first step of healing and change. In despite of this situation I believe God made you in His image and that you are important and valuable person and you are a person worth of dignity and respect. I encourage you that try not to let the others who go to church bother you with their affiliations, seek God and his Kingdom and you will rediscover Him in you. But seek first the kingdom [of God] and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides.(Matthew 6,33) This list-ly is extremely important for you are going through: Looking Up From The Stubborn Darkness | A Listly List. I hope this helps. Sending you hugs. I will keep you in my prayers, my sister in Christ. – keep us posted, OK?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

grace4ever

Apr 29, 2018
Florida
✟12,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us. These forums are great for sharing burdens and venting. It seems that you have all the answers of this situation. I’m truly sorry for you are going through. It sounds that you have been through a lot recently.. It is understandable the way that you feel for the situation that you are experiencing with the lack of understanding between you and your parents. But let me tell you that you have a purpose in life. Even in the darkest moments in our lives there’s always hope. Please, let me tell you that you are not alone. Things happen for a reason. It is a hard situation that you are living now, but do not feel discouraged. Hang in there!! Please do not give up! It is not clear what your situation is, have you ever thought of seeking counseling for yourself? Counseling or therapy can be helpful to work through things like this. You are valuable and worthy of fighting for. When we accept that we have something, forgiveness is the first step to change and healing. Have you consider forgiving situations, yourself and your parents? Forgiveness does not mean that what they are doing is right, however means that you let the problem go. Forgiveness will return your peace and joy. Forgiveness is the first step of healing and change. In despite of this situation I believe God made you in His image and that you are important and valuable person and you are a person worth of dignity and respect. Try not to let the others who go to church bother you with their affiliations, seek God and his Kingdom and you will rediscover Him in you. But seek first the kingdom [of God] and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides.(Matthew 6,33) This list-ly is extremely important for you are going through: Looking Up From The Stubborn Darkness | A Listly List. I hope this helps. Sending you hugs. I will keep you in my prayers, my sister in Christ. – keep us posted, OK?

Upvote 0