✟94,972.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hey Christian Forums,

My mum was out shopping on Wednesday and took a bad turn. She was well enough to get back home and then she rang the emergency services and was taken in to hospital. I came back home from work at the exact moment to see the ambulance pull out of the driveway which was a bit of a shock. It would appear to be a fairly minor heart problem and she is getting very good care. This was however a warning sign of something potentially more serious further down the line so we got it early. She should be out of hospital soon (probably the middle of next week).

I've arrived back home from visiting her at hospital and am supporting my dad as well. Its still a tricky time, so any prayers and support for my mum will be much appreciated. Her name is Julie if it helps. :)

Shadow

Site Supporter
May 29, 2015
✟94,972.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everyone. Its very kind. :)

Prayers for your mom. Does she know Jesus? This is my biggest prayer...that she knows Him and has accepted him as her savior. <3

We are a family of non-believers, but of the three of us (me, my dad and my mum) she is probably the most spiritual. She enjoys painting and that is her was of expressing herself and finding meaning.

We'll be glad of the kindness of strangers nonetheless. It is much appreciated. :)

• Prayers
Reactions: apogee
Upvote 0