United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
hey guys please keep my mom in your prayers. She is my best friend and right now she is going through a tough time. She took a kindergarten position and now she realizes she can’t handle it and she has anxiety attacks every day and her blood pressure goes up way high. I don’t want her to feel like this every day. She is currently looking for another teaching position but so far she’s had no luck. Pray that God will give her the strength to carry on each day and not to feel discouraged.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may this one come to rely on Your direction and strength rather than her own.
May she find it sufficient for the day, the tasks that come, the people that surround her, and for the future. Philippians 4:13; Philippians 4:19; Isaiah 40:29; Isaiah 59:19; and so many more. Amen.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
hey guys please keep my mom in your prayers. She is my best friend and right now she is going through a tough time. She took a kindergarten position and now she realizes she can’t handle it and she has anxiety attacks every day and her blood pressure goes up way high. I don’t want her to feel like this every day. She is currently looking for another teaching position but so far she’s had no luck. Pray that God will give her the strength to carry on each day and not to feel discouraged.

What a wonderful daughter to ask for prayer for your mom! I know how frazzling it can be to work with young kids. I pray that your mom will have God's grace and strength as she waits on Him.

Upvote 0