✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi CF brothers and sisters,

Please pray for my husband. We are in a dire financial situation that I have handed over to the Lord. I stopped working about 6 months ago and have been staying home to care for our three young children, including a new baby. My husband has assured me that he would find a job and get to work, but hasn't had any luck so far.

I've been praying for some time home with the kids so that I can nurture their spiritual, emotional, and physical development.... so that when they are no longer under our roof, they will know to turn to God for all of their needs. As I've heard the folks at Family Life Today say, to train our children to be "independently dependent on Jesus."

My husband has applied for a few jobs, but not many. We live in a place with few opportunities. But yesterday a hiring manager who got his application well over a year ago called, and he asked if my husband is still looking for work. It is to learn a new trade, which could potentially contribute to his professional development for many years, as well as to our financial stability. It could be a good job for him, since it is mostly working with his hands, and I could see him thriving in that field.

Please pray, if it is God's will, that my husband would get this job. Please also pray for my husband's spiritual state. He's a private person faith-wise and doesn't talk about what he has going on, and we struggle to pray together, go to church together, etc. I would be filled with joy if you would join me in prayer... asking the Lord to restore him spiritually, so that my husband would also contribute to the development of the faith of our children, and we can have a positive impact on our neighbors as a family who trusts Jesus.

Thank you and God bless you!!

Last edited:

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi CF brothers and sisters,

Please pray for my husband. We are in a dire financial situation that I have handed over to the Lord. I stopped working about 6 months ago and have been staying home to care for our three young children, including a new baby. My husband has assured me that he would find a job and get to work, but hasn't had any luck so far.

I've been praying for some time home with the kids so that I can nurture their spiritual, emotional, and physical development.... so that when they are no longer under our roof, they will know to turn to God for all of their needs. As I've heard the folks at Family Life Today say, to train our children to be "independently dependent on Jesus."

My husband has applied for a few jobs, but not many. We live in a place with few opportunities. But yesterday a hiring manager who got his application well over a year ago called, and he asked if my husband is still looking for work. It is to learn a new trade, which could potentially contribute to his professional development for many years, as well as to our financial stability. It could be a good job for him, since it is mostly working with his hands, and I could see him thriving in that field.

Please pray, if it is God's will, that my husband would get this job. Please also pray for my husband's spiritual state. He's a private person faith-wise and doesn't talk about what he has going on, and we struggle to pray together, go to church together, etc. I would be filled with joy if you would join me in prayer... asking the Lord to restore him spiritually, so that my husband would also contribute to the development of the faith of our children, and we can have a positive impact on our neighbors as a family who trusts Jesus.

Thank you and God bless you!!

I will pray ...

It sounds like a good opportunity has come to your husband.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You are wonderful at supplying for our needs, though Your timing is often hard for us to wait on. But with You, that is always a good thing. I trust that either this job will be provided, or some other means of support. Thank You for being a God that wants to bless this couple, not just with financial support, but with a close relationship with You. He may not have that right now, but may You open his eyes to Your desire for it to be, and what he needs to do to work on that.
May they and their little ones be blessed by You financially, and spiritually. Amen.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I applaud you for sacrificing to give your children a good strong foundation.

Dear Lord, I pray for your protection over this family. Open the husbands eyes to the path you have for him, open doors for him and guide his footsteps. If this is the job for him, your will be done. Let him come to know the power of Your love for all of us, and show him the need of You as the head of his family. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums