catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my hardened heart, and that i love the Lord with all my heart, my soul and mind, and love Him above all else. Pray also that i love my enemies please.

Thank you

This is such a good thing to ask for. It comes to me one real aid for us is to listen to Him as He tells us a key part of loving God --

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

John 14 NIV

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for my hardened heart, and that i love the Lord with all my heart, my soul and mind, and love Him above all else. Pray also that i love my enemies please.

Thank you

:heart: This is such a PRECIOUS prayer, and a prayer that surely DELIGHTS God and BLESSES His precious heart. Praying in agreement that you see His very hand moving on your behalf and sense His precious Holy Spirit's joy bubbling up inside you and sense how very DELIGHTED He is with such a request. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

"The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." ~Zephaniah 3:17

Upvote 0

ImaJesusFreak

Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2017
Usa
✟49,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying...

Lord, help them with their pain. To gain a hard heart, it comes from hurt and pain. Help this person heal, draw them closer to you, comfort them and show them Your love. Your love can heal all things and help this person accept your love and healing, so they can show Your love through them.

Amen

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask that You would soften this heart and enable it to receive the Light of Your Word. Draw this one to Yourself by Your Spirit and open her eyes to see Your Truth according to Your lovingkindness, righteousness, and mercy.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will get into the specific parts of Your written Word, in order to allow Your Spirit to work on their "heart". I pray that You will draw them then to how to spend time with You in such a way that their heart begins to love You more and want what You want (Psalms 37:4). Romans 12:1-2. I pray that they will put themselves into the place, doing the things that are conducive to spiritual growth. I pray that they will clean out the things in their life that is hindering this progress, and that they will surround themselves with an environment fit for bringing the answer to their request. May they protect their eyes, ears, and minds from the ungodly things of the world. May they feed their spirit, and starve their carnal nature. May they put feet to their prayers, and starting working to bring the answers they desire, working hand in hand with the Holy Spirit, depending on Him, and not themselves to get the job done. Amen.

Upvote 0

Benaiahian Monk

Benaiah “ the Lord builds” 2 Samuel 23:20
Dec 14, 2017
Tappahannock
✟17,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Thank you

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
Proverbs 10:12
That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
Proverbs 8:21
Sometimes we have to find a reason outside of scripture to come to peace with an issue . But this game of hide and seek is actually praying without ceasing. Letting go of something that’s weighing you down.

Attachments

• 21BD7EA0-948B-4C7B-90A9-BA4143F5B8E0.jpeg
    21BD7EA0-948B-4C7B-90A9-BA4143F5B8E0.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums