Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so worried about my life. I know that I have inherent problems which will only cause me pain in the future.

I came thousands of miles away from home, in the hopes that my life will be improved. But, I worry that I will become stranded down here, with no money, no help from family, and no friends or anyone or anything.

I worry that disaster lies in wait in my life. I am such a negative person.

I don't know how I can save myself.

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you. In times like that it helps me to remember Romans 8:28. God bless.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Thanks. :)

Upvote 0

mnolen82

Christian Soldier
May 18, 2007
Alabama
✟9,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Prayer is so powerful and faith in Jesus and His promises. I worry constantly as well. I noticed the word worry several times in your post. It is so hard not to worry but Jesus tells us to trust in Him. Philippians 4:6 is such a powerful verse for me. I will be praying for you. May God bless you.

Reactions: liars_paradox
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,153.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm so worried about my life. I know that I have inherent problems which will only cause me pain in the future.

I came thousands of miles away from home, in the hopes that my life will be improved. But, I worry that I will become stranded down here, with no money, no help from family, and no friends or anyone or anything.

I worry that disaster lies in wait in my life. I am such a negative person.

I don't know how I can save myself.

You can't save yourself. Why bother? "Without Me you can do nothing..." Keep turning every concern over to Messiah. "Keep knocking...keep asking..." etc. Ask for a positive attitude. Not just once, any time you feel unduly negative. Ask for the money you need, not just once, anytime you feel worried about it - unless you feel a sense of release in your Spirit in which case it seems best to let it go and "Wait on YHWH" aka God.

Praise for all the things you already have. We are told to praise far more than we are told to pray.

Praying that you will be given a great spirit of praise and prayer, wisdom, guidance, holy angel help, and that things will work out very well for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mytel

Sep 18, 2009
australia
✟9,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hey, i remember reading that u have trouble with arthritis, i was told that cod liver oil and milk mixed together can be effective for treatment. Have you tried it out? Im not sure of the quantities but i can probably find out. I hope u are feeling better, spend time in prayer, i find that always helps.

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As an update. I really feel that my employer screwed me over. But, at least I still have a job! :D.

I kind of wished that I took a job offer in Chicago, but whatever. :). I don't think that I could afford to make the move from Dallas. :D

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got another job with an employer who pays more money. I am kind of nervous about this job. I hope that I can keep this job for a long while until I decide to leave under my own will. :D

There are a number of possible road blocks for me. One of them being that my former employer has been pushing on my current employer by accusing them of breaking their contract with them by hiring me.

I don't know, but I did alert them of who I was going to work for, so I think that I might be in the clear. We'll have to see, but it's been a few weeks now and no word from HR so I might be in the clear here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.