Pray for my friend who does not know Christ.

PicklePackle

Aug 5, 2017
Washington
✟720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a person that I am very good friends with. She is a joy to be with. She is very kind, considerate, and respectful. However, she has lost her way. She says she used to be a Christian. I don't know exactly what happened, but she stopped believing in God. I care for her a lot, and it breaks my heart to see that. I would like you people to pray for her, that she may find Christ again.

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I have a person that I am very good friends with. She is a joy to be with. She is very kind, considerate, and respectful. However, she has lost her way. She says she used to be a Christian. I don't know exactly what happened, but she stopped believing in God. I care for her a lot, and it breaks my heart to see that. I would like you people to pray for her, that she may find Christ again.

Praying

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF btw :wave: sweet of you to come to the prayer wall and ask for prayers of salvation for your friend, God bless you and i will be praying :prayer:

94ec97d4f7b2bd5ea5172726cfa8ed0d.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My pastor says when people tell him that they don't believe in God he asks them
"What are you doing that you are not suppose to be doing?" Father, I pray for both these friends that first they will really know what a "Christian" is, and that no one "used" to be a Christian, any more than they used to be one that was physically born. I pray that whatever made this one think this, that You will work in such a way as to make them want to claim they are a Christian again. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,062,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this friendship, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2017
England
✟17,003.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I, too, have a close friend who has lost his way so I can understand how much it must ache for you sometimes. I'm praying alongside you, friend. Keep in the faith!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums