lifeenjoyer

May 14, 2006
Southern California!
✟7,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please keep my father in your prayers everyone.
He is going in for a health checkup tomorrow. Lord please keep him healthy and in good shape. I think that they found something on his throat, I pray that its nothing serious at all. He is also unsaved, I pray that he can find You Lord.
Please keep him in your prayers warriors. Thank you and God bless.

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please plant seeds in his father's heart so that he will come to have a relationship with You through Your Son Jesus. Help him to share the Gospel of Jesus with his dad. Please also bring other people in his life to plant seeds of faith. Please let this dad's check-up go well and nothing serious be wrong with him. Please bless Lifeenjoyer for posting this prayer request about his father. Please give him faith, hope and peace and lots of love. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Father God, we come before you to ask for your intervention in a man's life who has not met you. Lord, please reveal the Holy Spirit to him, may others in his life be a full testimony to him - showing your great mercy and love. Father God, please be with this man as he does his health check that he may be healed and may he recognise that a power most greater than him and mankind has done this intervention. That this intervention was performed by you, only You. In your name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0