KL
✟18,293.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My exams are just around the corner, i have 5 subjects, 4 of which i think i can manage to get a pass and possible decent score too. Except one subject, which is History. Its hard, i can barely remember anything even when i try my best to study it for a long time. That subject is in multiple choices question, so please pray i can absorb what i study and if i dont, at least i can pick the right answer by luck. I do not wish to fail this subject and needed to repeat it. Thanks, God bless you

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My exams are just around the corner, i have 5 subjects, 4 of which i think i can manage to get a pass and possible decent score too. Except one subject, which is History. Its hard, i can barely remember anything even when i try my best to study it for a long time. That subject is in multiple choices question, so please pray i can absorb what i study and if i dont, at least i can pick the right answer by luck. I do not wish to fail this subject and needed to repeat it. Thanks, God bless you
Try remembering by association, tell the story of the section of history that you are being tested on, try to relate one event to another and importantly get them in the right order. on a multiple guess question if you know the order of events you have a very good chance of being able to reduce the possible answers to just two at worst it is a 50/50 chance of getting it right at that point. Another thing that can help is read the entire exam before you answer any questions often the answers to some questions are in other questions on the exam. Good luck and God bless, and remember to ask the Holy Spirit to help you.

Upvote 0