Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I call upon Your comfort and ask that thou mayest grant Your child patience to work through the class she so dislikes. Grant her wisdom to ask herself why she hates this class so much and what she can do to make it better. I pray that You will help her to stick with it and not give up, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i need prayer for strength and patience with school. i am very very frustrated with one of the classes that i am taking! it's driving me nuts! i am so frustrated that i just want to drop out and give up!

please pray for me!

Thanks,
jesusfreak_2008
:bow: Grant me Your grace O Lord Jesus, the Longsuffering, and be with me that I may dwell in You unto the end. Grant me that I may ask and wish always for what is pleasing to You. Let Your will be my will. Let my will follow always Your will and be in accord with it in a perfect way. Let both of us have one will, for I don’t want to desire anything except what You want and what You wish.
Grant me not to lust for things of this world, that I may dwell in You in all things and hold above all things the desire to be as You would have me be and to do as You would have me do. You are the peace of my heart and the shelter of my life. You are the real peace and the only comfort and apart from You, everything is hard and confusing. Therefore, in this peace which is in You, the Great Eternal Good, I am able to rest. For Yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Our Father Who art in heaven…
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please give her joy, peace, hope and renewed faith today. Guide her in all her studies. Calm her fears and release her frustration. Help her to relax and trust in You that You will help her with all this. Give her wisdom and knowledge regarding whether or not she should drop this class. Help her frame this situation in the bigger picture, to realize its place in the eternal scheme of things. Give her moments of great joy today and renew her strength to know that she can overcome this obstacle and many, many tougher ones with You on her side. Help her to conquer this problem and not sweat the small stuff so she'll be ready for tougher times in life. Reveal Yourself to her. Guide her always. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Reactions: torchbearer
Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, please may you help your child learn patience. Such a gift from you. May she learn that when we stumble, we can count on you to lift us up and get us on our path again. Lord, we often face tasks that do not appeal to us or appear harder than what we can cope with. May we learn that nothing is impossible with You on our side. May we always remember that you applaud us when we work hard and give testimony to you. Give this young person courage to face tasks they might not want to do, patience to overcome the challenge and steadfastness on your path. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums