WESTLAND
✟7,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was wondering I could get some prayers, thoughts, healing words so I can print it out from my dad so he could see that people are behind him and praying for him I'd appreciate it. On July 16th he is going in for surgery hopefully remove cancer. He has prostate cancer level 7. His name is Sean, he is a veteran, He is scared and I would like to show him support.

I appreciate it in advance, God Bless.

Last edited:

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for Kyle's dad Sean. Be with him as he prepares for this surgery. More so heal him of this cancer. Give wisdom and direction to the medical staff so all will go well on the day of surgery. Also may he know your love through Christ Jesus, and find comfort in your word. This is a very scary thing. Give comfort and strength to deal with this day by day. Be with the family also. In Jesus name, Amen.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear,

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Sean, thank you so very much for your service! I'm the widow of a veteran who served 21 years. Praying is something I love to do and will most gladly pray for God to bless you forever and always.

Kyle, may God truly bless you for your kindness to your father.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yes Lord we pray for Kyle's dad Sean. Be with him as he prepares for this surgery. More so heal him of this cancer. Give wisdom and direction to the medical staff so all will go well on the day of surgery. Also may he know your love through Christ Jesus, and find comfort in your word. This is a very scary thing. Give comfort and strength to deal with this day by day. Be with the family also. In Jesus name, Amen.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear,
Amen!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, show this dad that he can lean on You for strength and support as he awaits his surgery. Help him to draw close to You. I pray for healing of cancer and ask for health of his prostate. I ask that the surgery will go safely and smoothly without complications, and that it will be a successful one. Until then, grant him peace and reassurance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0