Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My sister-in-law had a miscarriage yesterday, so pray that God comforts them and that they draw nigh to Him.

I know no amount of words I can say right now can make that trauma go away. But at least I know a God that can give them peace.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My sister-in-law had a miscarriage yesterday, so pray that God comforts them and that they draw nigh to Him.

I know no amount of words I can say right now can make that trauma go away. But at least I know a God that can give them peace.

:heart: Praying for your precious sister-in-law, and your brother, and all the family, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, @Mskriskris, I am so sorry.
Father, I ask You to wrap Your arms of comfort around this grieving family. Let Your people speak Your Words of encouragement to them, and be Your Hand or practical support to them. May they realize that even in this separation, their child is securely at home in Your personal care.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Both my daughters have had miscarriages in recent years. It is a grief to be sure. I think of those that were not born, being in Heaven. We will meet them one day, and get to know them there. They will be full grown, and have much to tell us about on our arrival. Lord, may You comfort grieving ones with these thoughts. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0