Pray for much needed rain for Australia.

Pope66

Dec 5, 2018
Sydney
✟33,699.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray for much needed rain in Australia. There are lots of fires happening now and it is out of control in some areas and its been going on for weeks with no signs of rain coming up. Huge areas of bush land have already been destroyed and some homes lost and some people died, and many animals died. Plus there is a huge drought through out the country.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am praying for rain and for all concerned, the firefighters are true hero's but it is only God who can send the rain, may He send much needed rain upon this parched land.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Pray for much needed rain in Australia. There are lots of fires happening now and it is out of control in some areas and its been going on for weeks with no signs of rain coming up. Huge areas of bush land have already been destroyed and some homes lost and some people died, and many animals died. Plus there is a huge drought through out the country.
Yes, we've been praying for rain for some time now. So far, God has not seen fit to send the rain. There is always a reason for what most think are natural events. We need God to show us why. Psalm 68 comes to mind - "The rebellious dwell in a parched land." Of course, it has nothing to do with the acceptance of same sex "marriage", which just so happens to coincide with the start of the current drought. Just a coincidence, right?

Upvote 0

Pope66

Dec 5, 2018
Sydney
✟33,699.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, we've been praying for rain for some time now. So far, God has not seen fit to send the rain. There is always a reason for what most think are natural events. We need God to show us why. Psalm 68 comes to mind - "The rebellious dwell in a parched land." Of course, it has nothing to do with the acceptance of same sex "marriage", which just so happens to coincide with the start of the current drought. Just a coincidence, right?
Christians have also lost their homes and there are Christian farmers that are suffering horribly with the drought too.

1 Kings 19 in which the prophet Elijah watches wind, an earthquake and fire destroy the landscape but knows God was not in the wind, earthquake or fire. Instead, God comes to Elijah in the form of a gentle whisper after the destruction. God is a comforter and people should look for God not in the disaster but in how people respond to those affected by a disaster.Religious Questions: Does God cause natural disasters?

That ye may be the children of your. Father which is in heaven: for he maketh. his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Mathew 5:45.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I know, right. We really are rebellious and I believe firmly that the climate change worldwide is a opportunity also for people to realise only God can help us now and ultimately: sadly very few will.

I went to our local CFA (Country fire authority) session last week to learn of fire plans etc and realise that other than leave the area in time (in time was the main thing drummed home) there is little we can do, other than be aware and of course have your place tidied up outside.
I am in Victoria so not where the major fires are but I learned a very important thing for everybody here in Australia:

Have the app put on your phone for the state you live in emergency service, ie mine is "Victoria Emergency Information", you can then register and choose the radius to watch from where you live, then with any incidents you are sent a text and you can check. It is early warning that can be the difference between life and death literally and I learned that the news and radio information is usually about 20 mins after the services know.

Please anyone in Australia, put this into your phone. If at all possible attend a Fire ready session because I have lived where I am for over 30 years and thought I was current with what to do, but oh I learned a lot!.

• Agree
Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

Suzyaussie

Daughter of Christ
Sep 29, 2014
Queensland
✟15,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Oh Lord please show mercy to Australia and let the rain fall on the parched land. Please show those that have done wrong mercy as only you can. Pour out your love and forgiveness on Australia Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Christians have also lost their homes and there are Christian farmers that are suffering horribly with the drought too.

1 Kings 19 in which the prophet Elijah watches wind, an earthquake and fire destroy the landscape but knows God was not in the wind, earthquake or fire. Instead, God comes to Elijah in the form of a gentle whisper after the destruction. God is a comforter and people should look for God not in the disaster but in how people respond to those affected by a disaster.Religious Questions: Does God cause natural disasters?

That ye may be the children of your. Father which is in heaven: for he maketh. his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Mathew 5:45.
“Pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” CS Lewis

Reactions: Pope66
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums