• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The CF Faith Groups List has been updated. The Statement of Faith has also been updated (section on unorthodox Christian theology only). Please review both of these updates. If you would like to request a different faith group, please open a support ticket.

PRAY for MILLIONS of people being starved to death in Yemen

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by hope, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:43 PM.

1. hope

hope Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,765
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Millions of people in the country of Yemen are purposefully being starved to death by Saudi Arabia their neighboring country.

There is a massive and unprecedented outbreak of Cholera as well.

Over the next few months, over 125,000 children there will die of man made starvation.

Here is the link to the story about how food is being used as a weapon, by 60 Minutes:

When food is used as a weapon

This is all due to a war.

Pray for peace, the only way to stop this outright, horrific and intentional genocide.

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+87,743
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: God have mercy!!

Praying (((hug)))

3. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+510
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    Indeed, I saw a day or two ago that the situation is a desperate one. Thanks for the post, hope.

4. harko

harko New Member

+53
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Amen!

5. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,488
    Christian
    Single
    So, is the world food organization or whatever they called themselves, unable to get the food in or do they not have enough food to go around?

They didn't seem to be asking for money/support unless I missed something.

6. Winken

Winken Jonah !!! Supporter

+3,211
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    The U.N. isn't exactly known for efficiency. Tons of people in that building with little to do. ATTN: Christian!! Home | World Food Program USA

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Dawnhammer

Dawnhammer Active Member

+345
    Christian
    Married
    Let’s pray Saudi Arabia and their allies get God’s righteous judgement for these atrocities.

8. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team

+303
    Christian
    Private
    Praying.

9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's

+2,074
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for the Father's mercies and provision.

10. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,287
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Bread of Life (John 6:35), I pray these dear people will come to feed upon You.
    You mentioned "daily bread" when You taught Your disciples how to pray. I pray You might overrule these plans of intentional starving people, and provide people to provide food for them. I pray that You will work in the hearts of the wicked, and convict them of their sin, turn them from sin and darkness, and move them to help instead of hurt people. You did this with Zachaeus (Luke 19), might You do this with influential people in this situation. Amen.