Georgia
✟15,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My name is Jennifer Young and I'm on the edge right now. I am angry, depressed, anxious, and miserable right now. I want to break free and heal from all of my demons. I will be back to tell you guys my story hopefully tomorrow.

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
My name is Jennifer Young and I'm on the edge right now. I am angry, depressed, anxious, and miserable right now. I want to break free and heal from all of my demons. I will be back to tell you guys my story hopefully tomorrow.

Praying for you right now. God bless you :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Sweet Belle
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
God amazes me because He is the God of all comfort!

2 Corinthians 1
3Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Life is hard, but He is always ready to lift us up.
Christian Blessings Struggles.jpg
My faith grows stronger because He has helped me endure a lot of pain.
Christian 2 Corinthians 6_18.jpg
I will pray for you in this trial. May you be blessed.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Lot of people seem to be in a similar situation Jennifer. There are prayer and bible study groups on this site that could support you. Spend more time studying the gospel of John. That is one of the better ways of understanding your Father's love for you. Keep us posted. God bless :).

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Have prayed and will remember you. God bless.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2013
✟17,544.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God bless you Jennifer. I pray you will be free of this anxiety and depression and anger. I pray and ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

• Friendly
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟438,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Praying for you today ...

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Jennifer. I'm sorry to hear about the difficult time you’re going through. I pray that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this time. May God help you to experience His never-failing love and care in your life. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Praying for you Jennifer

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, I pray Your input into Jennifer's life at this time. That she will see You working, and start seeing that You are the God that can be the God of true Peace in her life. I pray that whatever is going on, will actually be used of her to revolutionize/convert her life into one of praise and joy in knowing You. Amen.

Upvote 0