Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am having a hard time submitting to Jesus. Scripture says that anyone who wants to be his disciple must deny himself daily and follow him. I have not been picking up my cross daily and following him. I have been giving in to my sin constantly.

Please pray for me.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you!

I noticed that you've designated your faith as "Other Religion". If you don't mind me asking, why are you trying to follow Jesus if you're not a Christian?

--David

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am having a hard time submitting to Jesus. Scripture says that anyone who wants to be his disciple must deny himself daily and follow him. I have not been picking up my cross daily and following him. I have been giving in to my sin constantly.

Please pray for me.
Heavenly Father Almighty God we ask Introverted will call upon the Holy One and Just Jesus Christ. The Prince of Life Whom You raised from the dead and in Whom we proclaim our Lord and Savior. We pray Introverted through faith in Jesus' Name will be washed clean and The Holy Spirit fill him.

Yes this faith, we pray, which comes through Your Son will give Introverted perfect soundness.

We ask You give Introverted the godly sorrow leading to repentance and salvation. We pray for him to be converted that his sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come to Him by Your presence dear Lord.

In Jesus Name we pray.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you!

I noticed that you've designated your faith as "Other Religion". If you don't mind me asking, why are you trying to follow Jesus if you're not a Christian?

--David

Not everybody who calls Jesus Lord Lord will enter the kingdom. I have referred to him as Lord, for I believe in him. But I don't do what he says. But I want to do what he says. I just give into my flesh.

So, I don't call myself a Christian. I won't call myself a Christian until I overcome my sin.

Upvote 0