US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Cps took my son into temporary custody because of domestic violence against me with the son's father mostly verbal.

I got a protection order and I moved away from the father and my child is well cared for yet they haven't given him back yet. Even though iny state they wouldn't even put the boy on the protection order because he was never harmed yet they still took him.Doing everything they say to get him back cause I just want my sweet baby boy back. He's all that I want and need I don't care about having anything else just him. I love that sweet goo smoochums and I need him back. I'm a good mom who is going through a horrible time please pray I get my sweet baby back that boy is my life.

Thank you.

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As long as you’re living with the father they won’t . they see that as exposing a child to violent behavior. his father is a bad example especially for a boy . I’d go to them and find out exactly why they’re keeping him from you . If they want you to go to counseling, then go.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not living with the father. I moved out immediately. The father is currently far away from me. They still won't give him back. I agreed to go to counseling even though I'm in counseling already. They want specific dv counseling so I said I'll do that. Please just pray I can have him back.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Happened to a friend of mine , you might have to go thru family court . Unfortunately that’s a waiting game .

I’m glad you left an abusive spouse . Take the time by yourself to really get his toxic behavior out of your head . You need to heal too

• Agree
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I ask that You would lead this mom to the person or resources that can best give her answers as to why they are holding her child from her. May all the questions they are wanting to know be answered so they can release the child back into her care, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Angeleyes7715
Upvote 0

Mak33y

Soar Like An Eagle
Jul 29, 2006
Manila
✟27,794.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Cps took my son into temporary custody because of domestic violence against me with the son's father mostly verbal.

I got a protection order and I moved away from the father and my child is well cared for yet they haven't given him back yet. Even though iny state they wouldn't even put the boy on the protection order because he was never harmed yet they still took him.Doing everything they say to get him back cause I just want my sweet baby boy back. He's all that I want and need I don't care about having anything else just him. I love that sweet goo smoochums and I need him back. I'm a good mom who is going through a horrible time please pray I get my sweet baby back that boy is my life.

Thank you.

praying for you and your boy, God is good, trust him and don't give up, your boy needs you and you need him, I am sure they will give him back to you, praying for it to be soon. God strengthen, comfort and protect you and your son.

Upvote 0