✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayed.

Keep clinging steadfastly to Him and be amazed at the inner strength that He gives you. You are always in His presence. May you be a light, the light of Jesus shining out into the darkness, to some in there and may you remember that He is always with you.

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell

May you come through this (James 1) stronger in the Lord, tested and purified, may your testimony be stronger for this.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying for you Brother, Know that the Lord loves you and will be there with you friend. I will private message you because I have been a jail chaplain and maybe I can help you. :]

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am going tomorrow jail, im pretty scared, im there next 7 moths :(

Take heart, Tomi. Whatever you have done, God will forgive you and be with you during this no-doubt very difficult (to say the least) time. We will all pray for you.:pray:

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:prayer:
Use this time to draw closer to God and study His Word...and talk to others about Him. God uses all of our circumstances, all of our failings, for His good... there may be ONE person HE wants you to reach. :)

May the Lord keep you safe and out of further harm and trouble.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am going tomorrow jail, im pretty scared, im there next 7 moths :(
So sorry to hear this. Will be praying! Do you belong to a church and have you arranged for their ministry team to visit?

If not a part of a church, contact prison ministries and tell them where you are going. They will send ministers to visit with you, pray with you and study with you.

Prison Ministries Finland:

http://prisonministry.net/pmfin

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tomi_

Aug 23, 2018
Kittilä
✟9,804.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
today i am in holiday. I have molested child, When im was 17 may worst sin what exit :( i am get out of jail in 23th december, but its test freedom only till 15 april, then i am free. i have struggled too long time with inappropriate contentography, now i have been free out of that because that jail wich is positive thing least.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am praying for you friend and I sent a private message. You have made a terrible mistake and it was a sin, However the great news is that you can indeed be forgiven if you ask for it and trust Jesus as your Lord and Saviour honestly from your heart.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
today i am in holiday. I have molested child, When im was 17 may worst sin what exit :( i am get out of jail in 23th december, but its test freedom only till 15 april, then i am free. i have struggled too long time with inappropriate contentography, now i have been free out of that because that jail wich is positive thing least.

Tomi there is forgiveness with the Lord. You have sinned but you have admitted your sin and confessed it. If you have not please do seek help for this and healing from the Lord for this issue so that it might not be a problem for you again. I pray that you are met with mercy and forgiveness and not judgment or condemnation for we are all sinners and if we have not committed any particular sin it is only because of the grace of God.

Upvote 0