California
✟163,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was not paying attention (and if I missed something forgive me) but now realized she hasn't posted in about a month. She is an great example to me and many at CF of one who always prays both for multitudes here on this site, and elsewhere. She is truly missed.

We pray that LoricaLady is well in your care Lord, and for healing and deliverance and victory in whatever she is facing. Lord bless her. In Jesus name, Amen.

Eph 1:15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

2 Cor 2:13 I still had no peace of mind, because I did not find my brother Titus (our sister LoricaLady) there.

Please pray for her.

1 Thess 5:17 pray without ceasing,

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,196.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I really appreciate the kind words and prayers from those above. Things worked out so that I was not able to post here for awhile. But now I am back and am fine. Yusuph from China kindly posted my usual weekly prayers for the Persecuted Church for me which I greatly appreciated.

May you and yours be provided for, blessed and protected as I have prayed.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, I really appreciate the kind words and prayers from those above. Things worked out so that I was not able to post here for awhile. But now I am back and am fine. Yusuph from China kindly posted my usual weekly prayers for the Persecuted Church for me which I greatly appreciated.

May you and yours be provided for, blessed and protected as I have prayed.
Welcome back! It's good to hear from you again!

Upvote 0