United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my wife Linda that she sleeps well without nightmares. Pray that she sleeps long and that her strength is restored, that she eats nutritiously and is able to gain weight. Pray that her mind is at peace and that there is a hedge of protection from the torments of the Enemy.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray for Linda, that You will bless her with all of the above, a restful long sleep with hopeful and happy dreams, and awakening to renewed strength, cover her with Your protection, "I will both lay me down in peace and sleep: for thou LORD, makest me dwell in safety" Psalm 4:8 In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟201,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my wife Linda that she sleeps well without nightmares. Pray that she sleeps long and that her strength is restored, that she eats nutritiously and is able to gain weight. Pray that her mind is at peace and that there is a hedge of protection from the torments of the Enemy.

Blessings in Christ Jesus! A hedge of protection is not what is needed in your case. What is needed in your case, is for you to realize your Authority and Power as a child of The Most High and begin to use it, speak it and proclaim it. That home that you live in, is it not The Lords? Is not everything you own, including yourself, not The Lords? Perhaps, it is time to do some house cleaning and kick out the unwanted quest. Instead of being on the defense, use the Authority given you, by faith, and take back your home. Draw a line in the sand and proclaim(out loud) The Word of God. I too will join the others and pray for Linda and for you. It is time to take back what the locust have eaten.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that all of what is requested is provided for Linda and that much praise, thanks, and longing to walk with You will come about as well. Father, may we come to be sensitive to how You are feeling about our time spent with You, about Your desire for us to love You for just being You, and not just for how we can benefit from You. Amen.

Upvote 0