Mtol117

May 31, 2016
New Jersey
✟37,160.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Laptop broke after I spilled water on it, need it desperately.

it has broken in the past but I have prayed for it to be fixed and it was repaired (broken screen fixed itself etc)

Please pray for this to be fixed. I commuted some horrible sins recently and I am ashamed and I feel like this is my punishment, and I feel like my prayers are falling flat on dead ears

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟118,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I will pray for your laptop....
But god does not punish you for sin ...that is your own conscience.... get your head straight, you have an advocate with he Father...Jesus Christ the righteous. God says YOU are righteous NOW.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Laptop broke after I spilled water on it, need it desperately.

it has broken in the past but I have prayed for it to be fixed and it was repaired (broken screen fixed itself etc)

Please pray for this to be fixed. I commuted some horrible sins recently and I am ashamed and I feel like this is my punishment, and I feel like my prayers are falling flat on dead ears

Father I curse any feelings of shame and punishment in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and pray that they leave him completely. Fill him with Truth of Your love, forgiveness, and grace. I also pray that his computer will get fixed and that nothing else will be wrong with it. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0