• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Pray for kids in church bus crash

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Auntie, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auntie

Auntie THANK YOU JESUS!!

+608
    Christian
    Married
    6 dead in Texas church bus crash :( Please pray.:pray:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/06/24/bus.crash/index.html

KAUFMAN, Texas (CNN) -- A bus carrying 47 children to summer camp in Louisiana crashed Monday on Interstate 20 about 30 miles east of Dallas, killing five children and the driver and injuring others, authorities said.

The bus was carrying the youngsters from Metro Church in Garland, a suburb east of Dallas, and was headed to a church retreat in Louisiana, said David Eden, a pastor at the church.

Several of the students called him from the scene by cell phone, Eden told Reuters.

"They said the bus tipped over and hit the pole, and everyone was freaking out and screaming," he told the news agency.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I will pray! :pray:

3. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5
    saw this on the news this morning, been praying since and will continue to do so. Glad to see someone posted it here, they'll be needing lots of prayers.

4. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    praying!

5. Auntie

Auntie THANK YOU JESUS!!

+608
    Christian
    Married
    15 of the kids have been airlifted to hospitals. I think 35 are injured, one critical.:cry:

I also heard that many other buses are enroute to the church summer camp in Louisiana, even as I write this. There's supposed to be about 2500 kids on their way to the camp.

Let's all pray for all of God's children traveling to church camps this summer. Almost every year, I hear about a church bus in a crash.

6. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Im praying

7. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+173
    Protestant
    Single
    i'll be praying.

8. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    I saw this on CNN earlier. My prayers have already gone up for the families of those killed and injured and for all the kids on that bus.

Psalms 116:15: "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." Praise God for the awesome comfort of these Words!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.