Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I see a lot of people slamming kanye west because he opened his own church and wants to preach the word of God. But we could use a celebrity to wake people up in these last days. The media and money and drugs an etc is the very reason why most people are asleep in today's world and you know there is other factors into people being asleep. I pray that the Lord truly uses Kanye West to speak to people and change Kanye at the same time as he states that he is truly turning to Christ. I also pray that the Lord in these last days start taking some of the media back to wake people up.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying in agreement for Kanye West and all his family and loved ones. (((hug)))
I also pray that the Lord in these last days start taking some of the media back to wake people up.
Also praying in agreement that God does exactly this, and more. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Contenders Edge

Site Supporter
May 13, 2019
Hayfork
✟167,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see a lot of people slamming kanye west because he opened his own church and wants to preach the word of God. But we could use a celebrity to wake people up in these last days. The media and money and drugs an etc is the very reason why most people are asleep in today's world and you know there is other factors into people being asleep. I pray that the Lord truly uses Kanye West to speak to people and change Kanye at the same time as he states that he is truly turning to Christ. I also pray that the Lord in these last days start taking some of the media back to wake people up.

Pray that God will also raise up media organizations who will be used as a force for good as well. What is also needed is for Christians to actively engage all genres of the movie and video game industry to the honor and glory of God.

Upvote 0