Pray for Iraqi Christians to get supplies for basic needs.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,306.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Prayer Shield 28th December 2017 - Iraqi Christians
Pray for the persecuted families who will receive food, medicines and toiletries through Release International's appeal for refugees. Pray especially that they will know God’s love and faithfulness through Release’s local partner.

-----------------------------------------
Please also pray that when people send resources for the persecuted brothers and sisters that the supplies don't get waylaid by corrupt officials, and so on.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Pray for the persecuted families who will receive food, medicines and toiletries through Release International's appeal for refugees. Pray especially that they will know God’s love and faithfulness through Release’s local partner.

Please also pray that when people send resources for the persecuted brothers and sisters that the supplies don't get waylaid by corrupt officials, and so on.

You should also (and me) pray the false convert christians there truly get saved.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Heavenly Father, I lift up our sister's ministry and requests to you in prayer. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0