Man of the Word
Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
✟149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters i come before you with a prayer request more serious then any i have ever given. This is for my fiancee Holly, her family, and her father. We wont know for sure till MOnday's results come back but the doctors are afraid her dad has a cancer that is one of the deadliest and gives only a few more months to live. Please pray right now for the whole family. For reconiliation to occur between her father and her mother and her dads parents and herself as well. This whole thing is very upsetting and any comfort you can share and prayers are more then appreciated. Please be praying.

Bless you

David

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Daveinchrist ,
I am praying for Holly and for her family that they may be given the courage to get through this difficult situation...I pray for her father that he may be surrounded by the light of our loving Lord...and I pray for you and Holly as you begin your lives together in marriage...my hopes, dreams, and prayers are with you both...much love and many blessings!
Amie :angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.