United States
✟28,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you please pray the Lord heals my depression. I've actually had depression for over 20 years and its never gone away even after getting professional help and taking medication. Despite this I've been able to function and go about my life.

However, this isn't the case anymore as the dep. took a turn for the worst a few days ago. It feels 10 times worse and the pain is unbearable. Its so bad I'm thinking about going to the ER.

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Heavenly Father,

We adore you, we bless you, we thank you, we glorify you

We give you thanks for your great and loving mercy

We confess that we are in very great need of your tenderness and mercy, of your redeeming love

Please, dear God, fill your servant, and beloved son, created in your image, to be healed through the power of the Holy Spirit

IN the most Holy name of Jesus, we pray

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
My guardian angel, under thy intellectual and volitional protection I place my body. I ask thee to illumine my mind and refrain my appetites. I ask thee to strengthen my cogitative power, my memory and my imagination. Help me to remember the things I should and not remember the things I should not. Help me to associate the things I should and not to associate the things I should not. Give me good clear images in my imagination. Amen

Prayer from the ministry of Our Sorrowful Mother

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
download (1).jpeg
God, send forth your ministering guardian angel to attend to your servant's agony

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, amen

Last edited:
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Prayer for depression by St Ignatius of Loyola

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You, we shall see Your hand,
360_F_565712028_vmnfSy9qWSTKtmKAJC7gfpA8eTDC1BLt.jpg
Your purpose, Your will through all things

Last edited:
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father,

We adore you, we bless you, we thank you, we glorify you

We give you thanks for your great and loving mercy

We confess that we are in very great need of your tenderness and mercy, of your redeeming love

Please, dear God, fill your servant, and beloved son, created in your image, to be healed through the power of the Holy Spirit

IN the most Holy name of Jesus, we pray
Amen, I agree in prayer :groupray:

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Stay with me, Lord Prayer of St. Pio of Pietrelcina after Communion (can be prayed any time)

Stay with me, Lord, because I am weak and I need Your strength, that I may not fall so often. Stay with me, Lord, for You are my life, and without You, I am without meaning and hope. Stay with me, Lord, for You are my light, and without You, I am in darkness. Stay with me, Lord, to show me Your will. Stay with me, Lord, so that I can hear Your voice and follow you. Stay with me, Lord, for I desire to love You ever more, and to be always in Your company. Stay with me, Lord, if You wish me to be always faithful to You. Stay with me, Lord, for as poor as my soul is, I wish it to be a place of consolation for You, a dwelling of Your love. Stay with me, Jesus, for it is getting late; the days are coming to a close and life is passing. Death, judgement and eternity are drawing near. It is necessary to renew my strength, so that I will not stop along the way, for that I need You. It is getting late and death approaches. I fear the darkness, the temptations, the dryness, the cross, the sorrows. O how I need you, my Jesus, in this night of exile! Stay with me, Jesus, because in the darkness of life, with all its dangers, I need You. Help me to recognize You as Your disciples did at the Breaking of the Bread, so that the Eucharist Communion be the light which disperses darkness, the power which sustains me, the unique joy of my heart. Stay with me, Lord, because at the hour of my death I want to be one with You, and if not by Communion, at least by Your grace and love. Stay with me, Jesus, I do not ask for divine consolations because I do not deserve them, but I only ask for the gift of Your Presence. Oh yes! I ask this of You. Stay with me, Lord, for I seek You alone, Your Love, Your Grace, Your Will, Your Heart, Your Spirit, because I love You and I ask for no other reward but to love You more and more, with a strong active love. Grant that I may love You with all my heart while on earth, so that I can continue to love you perfectly throughout all eternity, dear Jesus.

Reactions: Traze77
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟266,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would take away your depression and bring you into a positive mood. I also pray that while you are in depression, God would send caring professionals into your life to help you deal with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums