Chelmsford
✟16,419.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's someone who I work with who is having a really bad time! Family issues and a serious health problem which has returned. She is feeling so low right now. She is not a believer but knows I am a Christian and I have been speaking to her about my faith and trying to minister to her, although I am not very experienced in this, and have never had the gift of healing. But 2 days running she has now asked me to pray for her, so I really feel like God is starting to open her heart to Him. Please pray that she will come to know our great Lord as her saviour, and that through His healing powers she will be made whole again. I've prayed so much for her, really would appreciate more prayer. Her name is Lisa! Thank you!

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father YOU are the Great Physician, and while we know that you do indeed heal non-believers, we acknowledge that You heal all spiritually when we believe in Jesus' atoning work on the cross and resurrection! Thank you for this salvation, and may this lost one realize that no matter what, she experiences in this world, she needs YOU for eternity.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's someone who I work with who is having a really bad time! Family issues and a serious health problem which has returned. She is feeling so low right now. She is not a believer but knows I am a Christian and I have been speaking to her about my faith and trying to minister to her, although I am not very experienced in this, and have never had the gift of healing. But 2 days running she has now asked me to pray for her, so I really feel like God is starting to open her heart to Him. Please pray that she will come to know our great Lord as her saviour, and that through His healing powers she will be made whole again. I've prayed so much for her, really would appreciate more prayer. Her name is Lisa! Thank you!
Praying :)

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, whether Lisa is physically healed or not, I pray that she will come to realize her need of spiritual healing, of salvation, and how much more important and long lasting that is, and she will open herself up to receiving Jesus as her Savior and Lord. I pray that You will guide Seraphin29 in how to continue to try to help Lisa to know You. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that she will come to know our great Lord as her saviour, and that through His healing powers she will be made whole again.
Father, I pray that You will draw Lisa to Yourself by Your Spirit. Open her eyes to Your Truth, and show her Your great love for her. May Your healing hand bring full restoration to her body.

@Seraphin29, Lisa is so blessed to have a friend like you!

Upvote 0