South
✟31,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Fat chance. The weapons aren't the issue, the people using them are. Address the problem, not the symptoms.

Besides the fact that most people killed with firearms here in the US are killed with handguns. If our politicians were truly motivated by the desire to save lives, they would try to ban handguns, not assault rifles.

But they don't, so what does that tell you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray that those who want to take away the 2nd amendment will fail. I pray that we are never left in a situation - as has happened in other countries - where the criminals and the government are the only ones with guns to take what they want.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying that God quelches (obliterates) political agendas that have an undercurrent (hidden agenda) to use events to further their political agenda.

Praying that ALL "hidden" motives and agendas are exposed.

Praying in agreement with this:
I pray that those who want to take away the 2nd amendment will fail. I pray that we are never left in a situation - as has happened in other countries - where the criminals and the government are the only ones with guns to take what they want.

Amen and amen. Father may it be so, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for a petition to ban assault rifles

The petition can be found at
Sign the petition: Ban Assault Weapons

Please sign the petition, and pray that the petition gets media attention

Please pray that congress passes gun legislation this time
Father, I pray for a greater thing than man made laws. I pray for the hearts of people. I pray not so much to control laws that are made, but for You to control hearts of people. People pull triggers. I pray for the salvation of would-be shooters of people, that they would come to personally know Jesus, respect the people that You have created, Lord, and highly value their lives. I pray that You would open people's eyes to the deception and darkness in the world, and shine the line in the hearts of would-be converts to this darkness that leads some to become murderers. In this dark world, I pray that people will put their eternal souls in Your hands, where those that might kill the body, will not kill the soul or deliver it to await a second death (Revelation 20:11-15). I thank You, Lord, that in You, we are protected from that second death, and I pray that souls will allow You to be in them, and them to be in You. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Closed due to debate in a non-debate forum.

thread closed permanently.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.