Sep 1, 2002
Rock Island, IL
Visit site
✟44,489.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Originally posted by waterwizard
I feel the need to ask everyone to stop now and say a prayer for Gerry.  I believe at this moment he needs them. 

Yes WW, I believe you are right, I started this morning.  Please let me know if you hear from him.

:pray:

Gerry is very special to us.  God give him strength and send his guardian angels to watch over him!

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
I am flattered and highly HONORED by this request and response. I came here this afternoon to check on a PM and while I was here came to this forum.

WW was indeed right and I have felt and seen the result of many prayers. I faced a severe crisis this morning and for two days I carried a heavy burden, seeing only an impossible situation. I would have faced it all alone, were it not for the prayers I sought here and those sought by WW.

God took this impossible situation and did indeed do a miracle. He turned it into a joke. The God I serve is too awesome for words. That is one miracle down and two to go, but in my heart, I KNOW God will see me through.

ALL the advice I give others about trusting Him and laying it at His feet has once again come alive for me. I still have two rivers to cross but I will back stroke across them with a smile on my face.

I have never been so strong and I no longer fear what any man or devil can do to me. The very worst thing that can happen is that it can cost my life and let me tell you that is no BAD thing. When I leave this world how HAPPY I will be. I still have work to do and I believe that God will keep me here to finish the work I have only just started.

But whatever God wills, it more than fine with me. Either way I WIN. I KNOW that no weapon formed aginst me will prosper. I know Him in Whom I have believed and I am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have comitted unto Him against that day.

There is some sadness this day for Gerry the human, but my heart has never been more filled with Love and Joy and Hope and determination.

For that handful of my friends that have been praying for me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Know that your prayers have been heard and answered, and are deeply appreciated.

By the grace of God I shall be back with Praise reports on top of Praise reports. If you don't mind, please keep my name before the Throne just a little longer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Upvote 0

AnnMercy2

Goofball
Aug 18, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
✟4,976.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I come to you right now on the behalf of Gerry. I pray that you guide him through whatever trial he is going through right now. I pray that he feels your loving arms around him and that he knows without a shadow of a doubt that you are God and that you are fully capable of taking care of him. Show him your love, peace, guidence, understanding, and mercy. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen

I'll keep you in my prayers :pray:

In Christ,
Anna

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.