Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-german-flag.gif

Praying for Germany and all of her people at this most dire and difficult time

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
germanyanimated.gif

germany_map-t.gif

Praying for all of Germany at this most distressing and dangerous time of crisis. Praying for all the leaders and all the people of Germany, for their protection and for solid wisdom at this most vulnerable time of confusion and danger. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yes me too I pray to Germany because I will marry a German girl in the Church and I do witness the conversion of Muslims to Christianity as well as non-believers in Europe to Christ and the Christian faith.

because now know that the anti-Christ is Islam and it's the cult of demon and we shall be aware of false prophets and to convert back to Christianity the new converts to Islam that leads them to astray.
Edmond ,I am not so sure that Islam is the only anti -christ .There are others .

I hope you don't mind if I correct you in writing 'praying to Germany' . It should be praying FOR Germany . We only pray TO God .:hug:
I have learned French, and in the learning made so many mistakes (clangers),I laugh
now ,when I think of the expression on French faces, trying to understand me .:ebil:

Upvote 0