North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes I do Pray for the Christian RE-Awakening in West Germany and in East Germany may all the Muslims in Germany will convert to Christianity and may all the Christians become more stronger Christians and more faithful religious Christians.

because Christianity is freedom, love, prosperity and easy religion

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes me too I pray to Germany because I will marry a German girl in the Church and I do witness the conversion of Muslims to Christianity as well as non-believers in Europe to Christ and the Christian faith.

because now know that the anti-Christ is Islam and it's the cult of demon and we shall be aware of false prophets and to convert back to Christianity the new converts to Islam that leads them to astray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes I really love Germany because I really want to study and to emigrate to Germany soon because I want to be a Christian clergyman that want to deliver the Bible, attend church, encourage people to attend church so I will be a missionary to Germany.

I will also do a PhD in Germany about "The Anglican Missionary in Palestine and the Origins of the Arab National Notion"

yes I will also marry a German Christian girl in the Roman Catholic Church and I also ask the Lord Jesus Christ our God and Lord to keep her to me

yes I need a German wife and German children.

Yours,
Edwar

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.