Pray for finances and my job

greatlyloved

Sep 16, 2010
✟8,268.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I was told today that they are cutting back and I will be cut to three days a week. They aren't going to cut my wages since they're putting me on part time, but they are raising the wages of the part-time person to be the same as me. It sounds like I'll be doing the same as I've been doing and so will she. The boss says she'll have to do some of his stuff too (unless they are foreclosures or hard things, then I'll get stuck with them). He said it isn't about being fair. Frankly, it never has been. The man has always given preferential treatment to the part time people over me and given me the hardest things to do. I'm on social security but I kept on working because I couldn't make it on social security. I will have to cut back quite a bit. I need to get out of this place permanently. My doctor even told me I had to get out of here because this man is making me very nervous. Please pray that something will come up to make it financially possible for me to get out of here completely. Thank you.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I was told today that they are cutting back and I will be cut to three days a week. They aren't going to cut my wages since they're putting me on part time, but they are raising the wages of the part-time person to be the same as me. It sounds like I'll be doing the same as I've been doing and so will she. The boss says she'll have to do some of his stuff too (unless they are foreclosures or hard things, then I'll get stuck with them). He said it isn't about being fair. Frankly, it never has been. The man has always given preferential treatment to the part time people over me and given me the hardest things to do. I'm on social security but I kept on working because I couldn't make it on social security. I will have to cut back quite a bit. I need to get out of this place permanently. My doctor even told me I had to get out of here because this man is making me very nervous. Please pray that something will come up to make it financially possible for me to get out of here completely. Thank you.
Amen.

Praying for God's blessings and provision to flood your life with good options/open doors.

Upvote 0