May 31, 2016
New Jersey
✟37,160.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

My faith used to be very strong, I had a strong connection with God, but now I feel like my faith has vanished, I do not have as strong of a connection anymore.

Please pray for me to gain faith, the ability to ask for forgiveness and not be ashamed of sin but to be able to repent again, and to have steadfast faith and trust in the lord. These are things I feel like I no longer have

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Some Posts and Responses
have been Removed
in
Thread Clean

RV
: Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate,
there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules while posting in this forum.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

My faith used to be very strong, I had a strong connection with God, but now I feel like my faith has vanished, I do not have as strong of a connection anymore.

Please pray for me to gain faith, the ability to ask for forgiveness and not be ashamed of sin but to be able to repent again, and to have steadfast faith and trust in the lord. These are things I feel like I no longer have

Praying for you.. Staff Edit

Upvote 0